Bulk Send Documents For Electronic Signature
How to use Bulk Send to send a document for signing to many recipients
Bulk inviting means you create a single template then upload a list of people you’d like to invite.
Create a Template
In order to make use of the Bulk Invite feature, you must be inviting from a template. If you have not yet uploaded a document, do so before proceeding.
Make Sure Requirements Are Met
After you’ve created the template, there are a few other requirements that must be met before the Bulk Invite feature is accessible. They are as follows:
Requirement 1: Set Up Roles On Your Template
There must be at least one role created in your template.
- Open the template
- Click on any field from the Fields section
- When prompted, enter a name for the first role
- You can click on Add Signer if you ever have other signing roles (then click on Done)
- Insert your desired fields wherever you need them
- When finished, click the green Done button
Requirement 2: Ensure Only One Role Is Unassigned
If you have added more than one role, you must ensure that you either:
- Enter a fixed email address OR
- Click in the Sender checkbox (the person who logs in to invite becomes that role)
- Navigate to your template
- Hover over its name
- Click More — Edit Signing Order
- Enter a specific email address or click the checkbox for Sender for all but ONE role
- Click Save Settings
Requirement 3: Lock The Signing Order
If you have only entered a single role, then will automatically lock the signing order for you. If you have added more than one role, however, you MUST click on Save Settings (as shown above) to lock that signing order.
(Optional) In Preparation: Create A Sub-Folder in The Archive
In Step 4 below you will choose a sub-folder within your Archive folder in which to store documents from the Bulk Invite. It can not be created at that time so if necessary please do so before beginning the Bulk Invite process.
- Click on Archive in the left sidebar
- Click on New Folder
- Give your new folder a name when prompted
You’re Ready To Send The Bulk Invitation
Bulk Invite Step 1: More — Bulk Invite
Navigate to your Templates folder, hover over the appropriate template and click on the More button on the far-right. Then select Bulk Invite to begin the process.
Bulk Invite Step 2: Enter Recipients (CSV Upload or Manually)
You can either upload a CSV (comma separated values) file that contains a column with all of the email addresses or enter them manually into the empty box.
You can also copy a list of email addresses there, and the following should all work:
- Space between email addresses
- Pressing the tab key between email addresses
- Typing a comma between
- Typing a semi-colon between
Bulk Invite Step 3: Choose Document Name
The name you choose here will be prepended to the signer’s email address to create the document name. So if you invite email@example.com to sign (and they are the first in the list), and enter BillOfSale the document name will become BillOfSale_0_t.sawyer. NOTE: The number increases with every additional invited signer.
Bulk Invite Step 4: Select Destination Folder
Pick a folder that exists in your Archive folder, to store all of the signed documents. Ideally, you would select a folder that is unique to this set of invites so you can more easily view/track those documents. Creating a folder called “Bulk” in your Archive folder and choosing it every time will lead to an abundance of different documents in there, for example.
Bulk Invite Step 5: Click On Send Now
When you click on Send Now the invites immediately go out. You can also customize the message and/or the subject before sending.
Viewing/Tracking Documents From Bulk Invite
1. You can navigate to the sub-folder that was created within your archive and see the status of each of your documents (document name, who was invited and whether they have signed)
2. You can click on the same More button that you used to access Bulk Invite and instead select View Documents. This allows you to see all of the documents that have been produced from that specific template.
3. There is an optional CSV that you can download that contains the following information for each document: document ID, document name, date created, date updated, invitee.
Archiving documents within your digital workflow
When you decide to digitize your business operations and make them full paperless, organizing your online workplace in the most convenient way becomes no less important than organization and design of your physical office. In a nutshell, you would want to have more free space and you wouldn't want to spend time on scrolling through dozens of the previously used documents.
Deleting older files for good is NOT an option for so many reasons, potential future use of the same documents as templates being only one of them.
Archiving documents is a handy alternative to deleting. In signNow, archiving can be carried out for a separate document or in bulk, for multiple documents.
Archive in signNow can be organized in multiple folders and sub-folders.
This means you can arrange your archives by years, or projects, or types of activities, or departments, or in any other way convenient for you.
Archiving one specific document is a one-click operation. See the screenshot.
However, when it comes to rearranging your digital workspace, you would probably prefer archiving multiple documents at the same time. In this case, go to Documents and click Bulk Archive button at the top of your Documents list.
Then you can select the folder for archiving and set the time range of the documents to be archived.
Whenever you need to return to an archived document, you can always unarchive it in one click.
The vital conceptual benefit of the signNow e-signature solution for business automation is actually a single data space that goes beyond the organization but reflects a unique business worlflow. You can bulk send documents for electronic signature, give an invite link to your companions, vendors or teammates. Our groundbreaking service simplifies the audit and evaluation stages. It enables you to run the workflow more flexibly without involving external work force. You may indirectly enhance the relationship between partners and allow them to boost customer service.
How to create a form and use Bulk Send:
- Create your username and password free of charge or log on if you already have one particular.
- You can enter with the Single sign-on feature if you possess the PDFfiller user account.|If you have the PDFfiller account, you may sign in using the Single sign-on feature
- Transfer the record from your handheld or desktop device.
- Alternatively, you may upload the necessary file from your cloud storage. Our browser-based solution is compatible with the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Quickly make changes to your form with our sophisticated but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content material, include pictures, leave your annotations or remarks, etc..
- You may configure fillable elements of various kinds: text or date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Arrange and put in place the attachment require.
- Put in the Signature Field for emailing to sign and collect in-person or numerous e-signatures. You can self-sign the template if applicable.
- Finish adjustments using the Done button and begin to bulk send documents for electronic signature.
signNow is the best alternative for automation of company procedures and solution to bulk send documents for electronic signature and speedy challenges concluding for companies of all levels with regards to employees and complexity. Users can interact both internally and externally with providers and consumers. Try out all the benefits now!