Financial Manager at SignNow
SignNow, a leading cloud-based document workflow solution, is looking for a Financial Manager to join our fast-growing team in Brookline. You will roll up your sleeves and work directly with our COO across a broad set of business activities, including mergers & acquisitions, debt and equity fundraising, planning, and day-to-day financial operation. This is once in a lifetime opportunity to grow your business and finance career in an operational role with a ton of responsibility and exposure.
- Work with management team to identify and track key business metrics.
- Identify, reach out and screen potential M&A targets; drive acquisition of desired targets.
- Assist with debt and equity fundraising processes.
- Assist with audits, valuations and investor relations.
- Establish and oversee cross-departmental financial/accounting processes.
- 3-5 years’ experience in investment banking, venture capital, management consulting or relevant operational financial role.
- Strong experience analyzing SAAS companies and revenue streams.
- Strong understanding of financial statements, valuations, and data analytics.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and strong spreadsheet skills.
- Prior experience reaching out to investment targets, preferred.
- BA/BS required, MBA is optional.
Competitive compensation including equity and great benefits.
Don’t pass up this chance to join the ground floor of this winning team in a multi-billion-dollar market opportunity.
SignNow does not disclose personal data provided by job applicants to any third party. However, since we are a global corporation with affiliated companies in various countries, from time to time third parties may use and transfer various internal data on behalf of SignNow.
By submitting your CV and contact data, you agree that necessary parts of your personal data may be disclosed to any company or representative within the SignNow group of companies as well as to authorized third parties acting on SignNow’s behalf. This also includes transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provide SignNow with your personal data.
Here goes some interesting questions and answers section
- Full-featured, award-winning, cloud-based document workflow solution (2016 Top Enterprise Product)
- Leading solution in the marketplace with hundreds of thousand paying consumers and small businesses
- Successfully deployed at thousands of mid-market businesses as well as top enterprises (such as Apple, MetLife, FirstData, NE Patriots, Republic Services, TechData, Dunkin Donuts to name a few)
- Large market opportunity - $30 billion based on analyst estimates (larger than CRM)
- Established company (founded in 2008) that is doubling in growth, profitable, and backed by a top-tier growth investor
- Conveniently located on the Green Line in Coolidge Corner, Brookline, MA