Inside Sales Representative at SignNow
SignNow is seeking a proven Inside Sales Representative to join our fast-growing SaaS company in Brookline, MA. SignNow is growing rapidly within one of the largest markets in technology.
We are looking for a hungry inside sale rep to reach out to existing customers and prospects sourced by our extensive digital marketing funnel and upsell them on our new industry leading enterprise platform. This is a high-transaction sales role with tons of untouched opportunities for you to crush your quota!
A successful candidate will have:
- 2-4 Years of sales experience in quota-based, closing role
- Strong experience selling business solutions to SMB in a fast-moving, high-transaction environment; consistently exceeding 60 calls/day
- Experience selling subscriptions with annual contract values of $10,000 or more
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas in a high volume, phone-based environment
- Articulate and persuasive communicator
- Organized and strong user of CRMs
Responsibilities will include:
- Exceed individual and team sales quotas by identifying, qualifying, and closing warm prospects
- Assess qualified prospect needs and educate them on SignNow enterprise features, including online demonstrations of its capabilities
- Managing the entire sales process from initial prospecting to signed contract
Competitive compensation including and uncapped commission plan, profit sharing and great benefits.
Don’t pass up this chance to join the ground floor of this winning team in a multi-billion-dollar market opportunity.
SignNow does not disclose personal data provided by job applicants to any third party. However, since we are a global corporation with affiliated companies in various countries, from time to time third parties may use and transfer various internal data on behalf of SignNow.
By submitting your CV and contact data, you agree that necessary parts of your personal data may be disclosed to any company or representative within the SignNow group of companies as well as to authorized third parties acting on SignNow’s behalf. This also includes transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provide SignNow with your personal data.
A Few Facts about SignNow
- Full-featured, award-winning, cloud-based document workflow solution (2016 Top Enterprise Product)
- Leading solution in the marketplace with hundreds of thousand paying consumers and small businesses
- Successfully deployed at thousands of mid-market businesses as well as top enterprises (such as Apple, MetLife, FirstData, NE Patriots, Republic Services, TechData, Dunkin Donuts to name a few)
- Large market opportunity - $30 billion based on analyst estimates (larger than CRM)
- Established company (founded in 2008) that is doubling in growth, profitable, and backed by a top-tier growth investor
- Conveniently located on the Green Line in Coolidge Corner, Brookline, MA