Sales Development Representative at SignNow
SignNow is growing rapidly within one of the largest markets in technology. As a Sales Development Representative, you will support field reps by proactively prospecting into their target accounts and responding to inbound leads with the primary goal of setting qualified appointments that ultimately leads to increased revenue.
For the SDR team we are looking for people that have a passion for technology, an insatiable hunger to learn and an ability to work independently. We are looking for people that have a positive attitude and ambitious personal goals. Above all, we are looking for business-minded people that are looking for a chance to start a career in high tech sales.
- Full-featured, award-winning, cloud-based document workflow solution (2016 Top Enterprise Product)
- Leading solution in the marketplace with hundreds of thousand paying consumers and small businesses
- Successfully deployed at thousands of mid-market businesses as well as top enterprises (such as Apple, MetLife, FirstData, NE Patriots, Republic Services, TechData, Dunkin Donuts to name a few)
- Large market opportunity - $30 billion based on analyst estimates (larger than CRM)
- Established company (founded in 2008) that is doubling in growth, profitable, and backed by a top-tier growth investor
- Conveniently located on the Green Line in Coolidge Corner, Brookline, MA
- Generate qualified opportunities through outbound calling
- Qualify and follow up with product-specific inbound inquiries produced from marketing and lead generation campaigns to identify high-value leads
- Set qualified appointments for field sales reps
- Support selling strategies based on research and general business acumen
- Work with the sales team to prioritize efforts, refine selling strategies, share results, and plan next steps
- Work with Marketing on campaigns, including sharing results and making improvements
- Extend/deepen relationships with customers to further qualify and penetrate accounts, and articulate SignNow’s value
- Bachelor’s Degree
- One year of relevant and transferable experience (e.g., sales, marketing)
- Demonstrated research skills
- Excellent business judgment
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work independently
- Ability to work in teams to develop strategies and action plans, and to share results
- Knowledge of software marketplace and IT organizational structures
- Comfort interacting with potential clients on the telephone and over email
- Knowledge of sales and sales process and familiarity with a CRM
Compensation:Competitive compensation including bonuses based on performance.
Don’t pass up this chance to join the ground floor of this winning team in a multi-billion-dollar market opportunity.
SignNow does not disclose personal data provided by job applicants to any third party. However, since we are a global corporation with affiliated companies in various countries, from time to time third parties may use and transfer various internal data on behalf of SignNow.
By submitting your CV and contact data, you agree that necessary parts of your personal data may be disclosed to any company or representative within the SignNow group of companies as well as to authorized third parties acting on SignNow’s behalf. This also includes transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provide SignNow with your personal data.