Verify email via e-Signature API
- We provide developers with complete SDKs for all popular languages, allowing them to integrate eSignature workflows without writing a single line of code.
- With our detailed documentation, integrating the signNow API is a breeze.
- The signNow API not only provides you with eSignatures: use it to create fillable forms, request payments, and download & archive documents using simple API calls.
Make your first API call in a few easy steps
Get started with uninterrupted eSignature API: verify email via e-Signature API
Consolidate and streamline your eSignature workflows and establish seamless processes. Try the signNow API, implement eSignature workflows into your custom apps and websites in minutes, and seamlessly verify email via e-Signature API.
Verify email via e-Signature API the signNow API for uninterrupted eSignature API
- Click API on the signNow main page and create your API Sandbox account.
- Open your email to confirm the registration and specify a password for accessing your Developer Sandbox environment.
- Find the list of your apps at the top of the page. By default, you can also find a Test App for testing the API.
- Click its name to access the Client ID and Basic Authorization Token.
- Launch the API using the information from the previous step.
- Use the code samples from the signNow library.
- When you're ready to go live, go to your signNow account and choose a subscription plan.
- If you can't find a subscription that suits your needs, contact the Sales team.
- Change the test URL in your requests to the production environment URL.
- Delight your customers and partners with a streamlined eSignature experience.
The signNow API is straightforward to embed, test, and operate (no vendor engaged). Gain the capability to verify email via e-Signature API easily. Select signNow to get more streamlined eSignature workflows.
How it works
How do I verify an electronic signature?
Set your signature verification preferences. ... Open the PDF containing the signature, then click the signature. ... For more information about the Signature and Timestamp, click Signature Properties. Review the Validity Summary in the Signature Properties dialog box.
How do I verify a digital signature?
Open a PDF document containing a digital signature. Right-click a signature on the page and then select Verify Signature from the shortcut menu. The Validation Status information box shows the results. Click Properties for more information about the signature.
How do I do an electronic signature on my phone?
Step 1: Download and install the Android or iOS version of the SignNow app onto your mobile device. Step 2: Launch SignNow and tap the document icon to open a document. Step 3: Choose to import a document from e-mail, Dropbox, or take a photo of a document.
How do I validate my signature on my Android phone?
While verifying a digital signature in Aadhaar downloaded on your mobile phone, you have to visit the official website of UIDAI and click on the 'Validate Option' tab and then on the 'validity unknown' option to start with the process of digital signature verification.
How do you check if a document is digitally signed?
Open the document in question. Locate the bar directly beneath the horizontal menu toolbar. Look for a red medal or ribbonlike icon. This icon indicates that the document has been digitally signed.
What happens when verifying a document with a digital signature?
Digital signatures work by proving that a digital message or document was not modified\u2014intentionally or unintentionally\u2014from the time it was signed. Digital signatures do this by generating a unique hash of the message or document and encrypting it using the sender's private key.
How do you send an email with electronic signature?
In the message, click Options. In the More Options group, click the dialog box launcher in the lower-right corner. Click Security Settings, and then select the Add digital signature to this message check box. Click OK, and then click Close.