Create Templates of Your Documents with Signature Requests
How to create templates with signNow
If you often collect signatures for similar documents, you don’t have to re-upload them to signNow over and over. Instead, make a template and create a fresh document copy each time you need something signed.
Get started with the click of a button
Upload a document to your signNow account by clicking Upload Document.
Prepare your master document
Open the uploaded document in the editor by double-clicking on it. Add signature fields by selecting Signature Field from the toolbar on the left and then clicking on any spot on the document. You can also add other types of fillable fields the same way.
When you’ve finished editing, click Save and Close.
Create a template with the click of a button
Click Make Template next to the document you have just edited.
Enter the template’s name and click Create Template.
Your document is now saved to the Templates folder. You can access it anytime to create a copy of the document, send it for signing, or generate a shareable signing link. Look for more options in the menu on the right, which appears once you click on a template.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature service
Fillable form creator
Ability to create templates of your documents
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
The easiest way to use the create templates of your documents feature in signNow
signNow provides you with an eSignature solution that replaces any extra document management software. Process your documents and templates within one web-based service.
Work on contracts and agreements, individually or with your team members, make use of the create templates of your documents tool in clicks, and share PDFs online to collect information and eSignatures. Turn drafts into reusable templates to speed up your workflow.
How to utilize the create templates of your documents tool
- Add PDFs from your device to your signNow account.
- Select two or more records to group them by clicking Create Group.
- A new folder is automatically created and will appear in the Documents Group section; from there you can send the whole package of files in one click.
- To share the group with your colleagues, create a new team in the My Team section, and invite your crewmembers.
- Move files to the team folder so your partners can see and work on these forms.
- Each document can be converted to a reusable template. To do so, click More > Make Template next to the record..
- Or, share the PDFs via the signing link and let your partners fill them out.
- Collect and store them easily.
Take advantage of signNow features such as create templates of your documents to simplify teamwork, collaborate on contracts and drafts, and level up productivity. Experience the eSignature solution that thousands of SMBs and SMEs use to work on agreements.
How it works
See exceptional results signed document template
How to fill out and eSign a PDF online
Try out the easiest way to create templates of your documents. Stay away from paper-based workflows and handle contracts right from signNow. Fill out and send out your documents from the office or smoothly while on the go. No installing or additional application needed. All features can be found online, go to signnow.com and make your own eSignature process.
A brief guideline concerning how to create templates of your documents within a few minutes
- Create a signNow account (if you haven't registered yet) or sign in with your Google or Facebook.
- Click on Upload and choose your PDF files.
- Make use of the My Signature to create your signature.
- Modify the template right into a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Fill in your contract and then click Done.
When finished, send out an invite to sign to numerous recipients. Receive an enforceable deal quickly employing any gadget. Discover far more tools for producing professional PDFs; insert fillable fields create templates of your documents and collaborate in groups. The eSignature service gives a safe process and works based on SOC 2 Type II Certification. Ensure that your records are guarded and therefore no person can take them.
How to eSign a PDF in Google Chrome
Searching for a service to create templates of your documents straight from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help. Find a document and right from your browser quickly open it up in the editor. Add fillable fields for text and signature. eSign the PDF and send it safely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Using this simple how-to guide below, broaden your eSignature process into Google and create templates of your documents:
- Check out the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Log in to the account or create a new one.
- Upload a document and then click Open in signNow.
- Modify the PDF.
- eSign the PDF using the My Signature feature.
- Click Done to confirm the edits.
- Ask other individuals to eSign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and choosing their email addresses/names.
Make a signature that's built in to your processes to create templates of your documents and get PDFs eSigned within a few minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of paper reports sitting on your desk and begin saving time and money for additional crucial tasks. Choosing the signNow Google extension is a smart convenient decision with lots of benefits.
How to sign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the PDFs you get, printing them out and then signing them, right? Okay, we certainly have good news for you. Putting your signature on PDFs within your inbox became easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail lets you create templates of your documents without leaving your inbox. Do all you need; add more fillable fields and send out signing links in a few clicks.
How you can create templates of your documents in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click on Install.
- Sign in to the signNow profile or create a new one.
- Open your inbox with the PDF you should sign.
- Simply click Upload to save the PDF to the signNow profile.
- Click on Open document to open up the editor.
- Sign the PDF file making use of My Signature.
- Send a signing links for the other members with the Send to Sign tool.
- Put in their email address and tap OK.
As a result, all members will receive notifications telling them to sign the PDF. No need to download the PDF file time and time again, just create templates of your documents in a few clicks. This add-one is ideal for those who prefer concentrating on more valuable things rather than burning time for absolutely nothing. Boost your day-to-day monotonous tasks with the award-winning eSignature solution.
How to eSign a PDF template on the go without an app
For many solutions, getting deals done on the go means setting up an application on your smartphone. We're pleased to say at signNow we've made singing on the go faster and simpler by reducing the demand for a mobile app. To eSign, open your browser (any mobile browser) and get direct access to signNow and its highly-effective eSignature tools. Modify docs, create templates of your documents and a lot more. No installment or extra software needed. Handle your offer from just about anywhere.
Have a look at our step-by-step guidelines that teach you how you can create templates of your documents.
- Start your mobile browser and visit signnow.com.
- Log in or register a new profile.
- Upload or open the PDF file you would like to modify.
- Insert fillable fields for text, eSignature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Just click Invite to Sign and put in a recipient's email if you need others to sign the PDF file.
Working on documents with smartphone is the same as on a computer: make a reusable template, create templates of your documents and manage the documentation as you would usually. In several minutes, receive an enforceable agreement that you can download to your device and share to others. Yet, if you want a software, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, quick and has an excellent interface. Experience smooth eSignature workflows from the business office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF using an iPhone
iOS is an extremely popular operating system full of native tools. It allows you to sign and change PDFs using Preview without having additional software program. Even so, as excellent as Apple's feature is, it doesn't offer any automation. Enhance your iPhone's abilities by using the signNow app. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to create templates of your documents and more. Present eSignature automation for your mobile workflow.
Putting your signature by using an iPhone has never ever been simpler:
- Select the signNow app in the AppStore and set it up.
- Create a new account or log in with the Facebook or Google.
- Just click Plus and add the PDF file you need to sign.
- Click in the PDF where you need to place your signature.
- Explore additional features: add fillable fields or create templates of your documents.
- Click on Save option to apply the adjustments.
- Send your PDF files through email or a singing link.
Make a professional-looking PDFs straight from your signNow application. Get the most out of your efforts and job from anyplace; at home, the workplace, on a bus or airplane, and even at the beach. Manage a complete PDf file process easily: make reusable templates, create templates of your documents and work on PDFs with partners. Turn your device into a effective company instrument for executing offers.
How to sign a PDF file taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to control agreements from the mobile, they need to find and install additional software. The Play Market is huge and plump with options, so choosing an excellent program isn't a challenge in case you have a chance to read through a huge selection of programs. To save time and avoid aggravation, we suggest signNow for Android. Save and modify PDFs, create signing roles, and also create templates of your documents.
The 9 basic steps to amplifying your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the application.
- Log in with your Facebook or Google profiles or create a new if you haven't signed up already.
- Click + to add your document using your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap anywhere on the PDF file and insert your eSignature.
- Just click OK to confirm and eSign.
- Try out much more editing features; add more graphics, create templates of your documents, design a reusable template, etc.
- Click on Save to make modifications after you complete.
- Download the PDf file or send it via mail.
- Use the Invite to sign feature if you would like set & send out a signing order to clients.
Turn the mundane and routine into easy and smooth with the signNow app for Android. Sign and send out templates for signature from any place you're connected to the internet. Create professional-looking PDFs and create templates of your documents with couple of clicks. Come up with a flawless eSignature process using only your smartphone and improve your total efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs sample document template
How do I send documents for signing?Upload a document to signNow and open it in the editor. Select Signature Field in the left-hand sidebar and click anywhere on the document to place a signature field. Then, click Invite to Sign in the top right corner of the screen, enter the recipient’s email address, and hit Send Invite.
How do I create a copy of a document from a template?Go to the Templates folder and click on the template you want to use. In the toolbar that appears on the right, select Create Copy. Then, enter a name for the document copy in a new dialog box and confirm your action. A new copy will appear in the Documents folder.
How do I share templates with my team?Shared templates can be accessed by any member of your team in signNow. Go to the Templates folder, click the More button next to the template you want to share, and then select Move from the dropdown. In the new dialog box, select your team folder and click the Move button.
What is a document group template?Document groups are packages of documents sent to one or more users for signing. Creating a document group allows you to collect eSignatures faster without having to send each document separately. With signNow, you can create templates of these types of document packages and send them for signing anytime you need.
How do I create a document group template?Go to the Document Group Templates folder and click the Create Group Template button toward the top right corner of the screen. Add multiple documents to a package, enter the group template name, and distribute signer roles by dragging signers from the column on the left to the signing step area on the right. When finished, click Review and Create.
How do I create a shared folder?Documents stored in shared folders can be accessed by any member of your team in signNow. Select Teams toward the bottom of the left-hand sidebar of the signNow web app. If you don’t have any teams yet, click Create New Team. Enter a team name and add the email addresses of your team members. Then, click Add Team. Once your team is created, click Enable Shared Documents Folder and confirm your action.
What is a signing link?With signNow, you can create a signing link for any document or template. It is a short link that can be shared with anyone whose signature you require. By following the link, each user receives their own copy of a document that can be eSigned. Completed documents automatically appear in your Documents folder.
How do I create a signing link?Select any document or template uploaded to your signNow account and click Create Signing Link in the menu on the right. A signing link will appear in a new dialog box. Copy it and share it with as many signers as you need.