Send Document For Signing With A Click Of A Button
How to send document?
After you have edited and saved a document, you are now able to send the document to someone for completion. Click onto the ‘Invite to Sign’ button and you will be able to personalize the signing invitation for your recipient.
This is where you’ll add in your recipient’s email address. You may also CC anyone else who needs visibility into the signing process, but only the assigned role, in this case, Signer 1 will be able to sign the document. You may also edit and personalize the subject line and message as much as you like.
Click ‘Send Invite’ and your document will be sent to your recipient for signing.
If you wish to set an expiration date or add reminders to the document for signature, click “Advanced Options” to access the following menus.
Here you can extend the expiration date from 30 days from the email being sent to a maximum time frame of 180 days. 30 days is the default expiration. You can also set a reminder email to be sent, or allow the recipient the option of forwarding the signing invite email to someone else.
If you wish to add a second layer of authentication, under the Authentication section (which is optional) you can set a password for your document, or have a password automatically generated and sent to your recipient as a text message, or phone call.
Your step-by-step guide — send for signature
The essential conceptual advantage of the signNow eSignature solution for business automation is a common data field that goes beyond the organization but provides a distinctive business worlflow. You can send document for signing with a click of a button, give an invitation link to your companions, vendors or teammates. Our innovative service simplifies the control and analysis processes. It lets you run the workflow more flexibly without the assistance of additional staff. You can indirectly enhance the interaction between partners and allow them to increase customer satisfaction.
How to send document for signing with a click of a button with signNow:
- Create your profile free of charge or sign in if you currently have one.
- You may enter using the Single sign-on feature if you have the signNow profile.|If you have the signNow account, you can enter with the Single sign-on feature
- Transfer the data file from your portable or desktop gadget.
- Additionally, you may upload the necessary data file from your cloud storage. Our internet-based platform is compatible with the most recommended repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Effortlessly make adjustments to your web template with our advanced but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content, place pictures, leave your annotations or remarks, etc..
- You may configure fillable fields of various kinds: text or date, calculated or dropdown, and more.
- Arrange and put in place the attachment require.
- Insert the Signature Field for sending to sign and gather in-person or multiple eSignatures. You can self-sign the form if applicable.
- Complete adjustments with the Done button and begin to send document for signing with a click of a button.
signNow is the perfect alternative for automation of company processes and solution to send document for signing with a click of a button and speedy issues concluding for companies of all tiers in terms of staff members and structure. Users can interact both internally and externally with consumers and providers. Try out each of the benefits now!