Verify email via Electronic Signature API
- Free to test
- Fast to deploy
- Powerful & secure
Get text, data, initials, and signatures added to your document using specific signNow fields.
- We provide developers with complete SDKs for all popular languages, allowing them to integrate eSignature workflows without writing a single line of code.
- With our detailed documentation, integrating the signNow API is a breeze.
- The signNow API not only provides you with eSignatures: use it to create fillable forms, request payments, and download & archive documents using simple API calls.
Enterprise-grade security and compliance
Regulates the use and holding of personal data belonging to EU residents.
SOC 2 Type II Certified
Guarantees the security of your data & the privacy of your clients.
PCI DSS certification
Safeguards credit/debit card data for every monetary transaction a customer makes.
21 CFR Part 11
FDA-backed standards for electronic documentation and electronic signatures.
Protects the private health information of your patients.
Enhances the protection of personal data and the privacy of California residents.
Watch the signNow API in action
Get started with uninterrupted eSignature API: verify email via Electronic Signature API
Consolidate and streamline your eSignature workflows and establish seamless processes. Try the signNow API, implement eSignature workflows into your custom apps and websites in minutes, and seamlessly verify email via Electronic Signature API.
Verify email via Electronic Signature API the signNow API for uninterrupted eSignature API
- Click API on the signNow main page and create your API Sandbox account.
- Open your email to confirm the registration and specify a password for accessing your Developer Sandbox environment.
- Find the list of your apps at the top of the page. By default, you can also find a Test App for testing the API.
- Click its name to access the Client ID and Basic Authorization Token.
- Launch the API using the information from the previous step.
- Use the code samples from the signNow library.
- When you're ready to go live, go to your signNow account and choose a subscription plan.
- If you can't find a subscription that suits your needs, contact the Sales team.
- Change the test URL in your requests to the production environment URL.
- Delight your customers and partners with a streamlined eSignature experience.
The signNow API is straightforward to embed, test, and operate (no vendor engaged). Get the capability to verify email via Electronic Signature API conveniently. Choose signNow to get more streamlined eSignature workflows.
How it works
Create an account and access the API Dashboard
Copy required code from the library to verify email via Electronic Signature API
Track how your productivity grows with accelerated workflows
Trusted eSignature solution — what our customers are saying
My experience with SignNow
What do you like best?Read full review
I love the price. Nice features without the...Read full review
This service is really great! It has helped...Read full review
Ready to get started?
How do I verify an electronic signature?
Set your signature verification preferences. ... Open the PDF containing the signature, then click the signature. ... For more information about the Signature and Timestamp, click Signature Properties. Review the Validity Summary in the Signature Properties dialog box.
How do I verify a digital signature?
Open a PDF document containing a digital signature. Right-click a signature on the page and then select Verify Signature from the shortcut menu. The Validation Status information box shows the results. Click Properties for more information about the signature.
How do I do an electronic signature on my phone?
Step 1: Download and install the Android or iOS version of the SignNow app onto your mobile device. Step 2: Launch SignNow and tap the document icon to open a document. Step 3: Choose to import a document from e-mail, Dropbox, or take a photo of a document.
How do I validate my signature on my Android phone?
While verifying a digital signature in Aadhaar downloaded on your mobile phone, you have to visit the official website of UIDAI and click on the 'Validate Option' tab and then on the 'validity unknown' option to start with the process of digital signature verification.
How do you check if a document is digitally signed?
Open the document in question. Locate the bar directly beneath the horizontal menu toolbar. Look for a red medal or ribbonlike icon. This icon indicates that the document has been digitally signed.
How do you send an email with electronic signature?
In the message, click Options. In the More Options group, click the dialog box launcher in the lower-right corner. Click Security Settings, and then select the Add digital signature to this message check box. Click OK, and then click Close.
Searches related to Electronic Signature API
digital signature api
signature capture api
esignature api open source
esignature api pricing
Related Content to verify email via Electronic Signature API
Ready to get started?
Why choose the signNow API?:
- Free to test and easy to deploy
- SDKs for popular languages
- Customizable for any workflow
- Industry-leading security & compliance