Verify email via signNow Esignature API
- Free to test
- Fast to deploy
- Powerful & secure
Create templates, set up multiple roles, organize templates in groups and create teams to speed up eSigning
- We provide developers with complete SDKs for all popular languages, allowing them to integrate eSignature workflows without writing a single line of code.
- With our detailed documentation, integrating the signNow API is a breeze.
- The signNow API not only provides you with eSignatures: use it to create fillable forms, request payments, and download & archive documents using simple API calls.
Enterprise-grade security and compliance
Regulates the use and holding of personal data belonging to EU residents.
SOC 2 Type II Certified
Guarantees the security of your data & the privacy of your clients.
PCI DSS certification
Safeguards credit/debit card data for every monetary transaction a customer makes.
21 CFR Part 11
FDA-backed standards for electronic documentation and electronic signatures.
Protects the private health information of your patients.
Enhances the protection of personal data and the privacy of California residents.
Watch the signNow API in action
Get started with uninterrupted eSignature API: verify email via signNow Esignature API
Consolidate and streamline your eSignature workflows and establish seamless processes. Try the signNow API, implement eSignature workflows into your custom apps and websites in minutes, and seamlessly verify email via signNow Esignature API.
Verify email via signNow Esignature API the signNow API for uninterrupted eSignature API
- Click API on the signNow main page and create your API Sandbox account.
- Open your email to confirm the registration and specify a password for accessing your Developer Sandbox environment.
- Find the list of your apps at the top of the page. By default, you can also find a Test App for testing the API.
- Click its name to access the Client ID and Basic Authorization Token.
- Launch the API using the information from the previous step.
- Use the code samples from the signNow library.
- When you're ready to go live, go to your signNow account and choose a subscription plan.
- If you can't find a subscription that suits your needs, contact the Sales team.
- Change the test URL in your requests to the production environment URL.
- Delight your customers and partners with a streamlined eSignature experience.
The signNow API is straightforward to embed, examine, and work with (no sales people engaged). Get the opportunity to verify email via signNow Esignature API conveniently. Select signNow to get more streamlined eSignature workflows.
How it works
Create an account and access the API Dashboard
Copy required code from the library to verify email via signNow Esignature API
Track how your productivity grows with accelerated workflows
Trusted eSignature solution — what our customers are saying
Everything has been great, really easy to incorporate...Read full review
I couldn't conduct my business without contracts and...Read full review
signNowRead full review
Ready to get started?
How do you authenticate an electronic signature?
Digital signature uses a digital certificate from a trust service provider (TSP), such as a certificate authority (CA), to authenticate a signer's identity. The digital certificates demonstrate proof of signing by binding the digital certificate associated with each signature to the document using encryption.
How do you send an email with electronic signature?
In the message, click Options. In the More Options group, click the dialog box launcher in the lower-right corner. Click Security Settings, and then select the Add digital signature to this message check box. Click OK, and then click Close.
Can accounts be signed electronically?
The Law Commission took into account EU law, UK legislation and case law, and stated that electronic signatures can be used to execute documents, including where there is a statutory requirement for a signature, provided that the signatory intends to authenticate the document.
Can company accounts be signed electronically?
2 Filing accounts in electronic form. If the accounts production software being used produces UK GAAP accounts in iXBRL format, or the accounts are otherwise iXBRL tagged, then these can be filed directly with Companies House electronically.
How do I sign my name electronically?
Select New > Sign a Document, and then upload the PDF you need to eSign. Step 3. Select Sign, and then drag your electronic signature from the left pane into the PDF.
Can financial statements be signed digitally?
Companies can get their Financial statements signed even with the Digital Signature of the Directors, CEO, CFO, CS, and the Statutory Auditors.
Searches related to Electronic Signature API
sign now app
verify digital signature online
digital signature verification app
digital signature verification software
Related Content to verify email via signNow Esignature API
Ready to get started?
Why choose the signNow API?:
- Free to test and easy to deploy
- SDKs for popular languages
- Customizable for any workflow
- Industry-leading security & compliance