Establishing secure connection…Loading editor…Preparing document…
We are not affiliated with any brand or entity on this form.
How to Return Hughesnet Equipment Form
Handy tips for filling out Hughesnet return label online
Quick steps to complete and e-sign Hughesnet equipment online:
- Use Get Form or simply click on the template preview to open it in the editor.
- Start completing the fillable fields and carefully type in required information.
- Use the Cross or Check marks in the top toolbar to select your answers in the list boxes.
- Utilize the Circle icon for other Yes/No questions.
- Look through the document several times and make sure that all fields are completed with the correct information.
- Insert the current Date with the corresponding icon.
- Add a legally-binding e-signature. Go to Sign -> Add New Signature and select the option you prefer: type, draw, or upload an image of your handwritten signature and place it where you need it.
- Finish filling out the form with the Done button.
- Download your copy, save it to the cloud, print it, or share it right from the editor.
- Check the Help section and contact our Support team if you run into any troubles while using the editor.
We know how stressing completing documents can be. Obtain access to a GDPR and HIPAA compliant service for optimum straightforwardness. Use signNow to e-sign and send out Hughesnet address to return equipment for e-signing.
be ready to get more
Create this form in 5 minutes or less
How to remove hughesnet radio transmitter
Instructions and help about hughesnet return equipment
Create this form in 5 minutes!
How to create an eSignature for the how to return hughesnet equipment
How to create an electronic signature for a PDF online
How to create an electronic signature for a PDF in Google Chrome
How to create an e-signature for signing PDFs in Gmail
How to create an e-signature right from your smartphone
How to create an e-signature for a PDF on iOS
How to create an e-signature for a PDF on Android
People also ask
How do I return HughesNet dishes?Call Customer Care at 866-347-3292 to start a return.
How do I send back HughesNet?Call Customer Care at 866-347-3292 to start a return.
Is it hard to cancel HughesNet?You can cancel your plan at any time, but note that early termination fees may apply. View your subscriber agreement here. To cancel your account you can contact Customer Care at 866-347-3292. Business customers call 800-347-3272 for assistance.
What can I do with my old HughesNet dish?Once your dish is off your roof, contact local scrap vendors in your area. They very well may be willing to remove and reuse the plastic and metal components. For a listing of scrap metal vendors in your local area, check out our recycling search. Consider repurposing the dish into something else.
What equipment has to be returned to HughesNet?Further, you must return your HughesNet modem, power supply, and radio in good condition within 45 days of cancellation date or be charged a $300 Unreturned Equipment Fee ($100 for the modem and power supply and $200 for the radio transmitter).
Can I move my HughesNet satellite dish?You will need to make a technician appointment to have a new satellite dish installed at the new location. You will make this appointment with the Customer Care agent at the same time you request your move.
What do you return when you cancel HughesNet?If you cancel after the end of your 24-month term commitment: You must return your HughesNet modem, radio, and power supply in good condition within 45 days from the time of termination or be charged a $300 Unreturned Equipment Fee ($100 for the modem and power supply and $200 for the radio transmitter).
How do I get rid of HughesNet dish?For questions or assistance hiring a professional installer to remove your HughesNet equipment, contact Hughes Customer Care at 1-866-347-3292. If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board.
be ready to get more