signNow Brand GuidelinesDownload
Usage on backgrounds
Primary Brand Colors
These guidelines apply to the use of any trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress, slogans, taglines, designs, and other materials that identify the source of products or services, including without limitation those related to «airSlate,» «signNow,» «pdfFiller,» «USLegal,» and other brands (collectively the «Brand Materials»), owned by airSlate, Inc. or its affiliates («airSlate»). If you have a valid agreement with airSlate that explicitly allows you to use certain Brand Materials, then you must comply with the terms of such agreement and with these guidelines. To the extent there is any conflict between these guidelines and the terms of your agreement with airSlate, the terms of the agreement will control. If your agreement with airSlate does not permit the use of Brand Materials, or if you do not have a valid agreement with airSlate, you cannot use any Brand Materials without prior written permission from airSlate. To request permission to use airSlate’s Brand Materials or if you have any questions about the use of our Brand Materials, please contact us at PR@airslate.com.
By submitting a request to use Brand Materials, you agree to comply with these guidelines and with any written instructions that may be provided to you at the time of approval or from time to time thereafter. If you cannot or do not wish to comply with any of our guidelines or instructions, your only remedy is to stop using the Brand Materials. Except as expressly permitted under these guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
airSlate’s Brand Materials are valuable assets, and these guidelines are adopted to protect their value. By using any Brand Material, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that airSlate is the sole owner of the Brand Materials and promising that you will not interfere with airSlate’s rights to such assets. You promise to not challenge airSlate’s use, registration of, or application to register intellectual property rights to Brand Materials anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, tarnish, or disparage any Brand Materials. The goodwill derived from using any Brand Materials inures exclusively to the benefit of airSlate.
You acknowledge and agree that airSlate has complete discretion to determine whether a particular use complies with these guidelines. At its discretion, airSlate may require prior review and approval or conduct a subsequent inspection of any specific use of Brand Materials. At any time and in its sole discretion, airSlate has the right to terminate or modify your permission to use the Brand Materials that does not conform with these guidelines, infringes any intellectual property rights, or violates any law.
- When using Brand Materials that are trademarks, make sure the trademark is used as an adjective together with a generic term describing the applicable product or service. Do not use any trademarks as a noun, verb, plural, or possessive. For example, you can use phrases like «signNow eSignature services» or «airSlate workflow automation software,» but you CANNOT use phrases like «signNow a document» or «airSlate your workflow.»
- When using Brand Materials that are trademarks, include an attribution of ownership of the trademarks within the credit notice section of your material (e.g. «signNow and airSlate are trademarks of airSlate, Inc., registered in the U.S.»).
- If you are an authorized developer, you may use Brand Materials in your promotional/advertising materials to depict that your product/service is compatible with, or otherwise works with, the airSlate product or technology, provided you comply with the following requirements:Your product is in fact compatible with, or otherwise works with, the referenced airSlate product.The use of Brand Materials does not create a sense of endorsement or sponsorship by, or other false association with, airSlate.
- Whenever practicable, include a statement to the effect of the following: «This [material/company/service] is not affiliated with or otherwise sponsored by airSlate, Inc.»
- Any technical specifications (such as color, font, size, etc.) as to the use of any of our Brand Materials are a part of these guidelines, and you must follow such specifications carefully.
- You may not use or register any Brand Materials as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, domain name, trademark, service mark, or service name except as specifically permitted by airSlate.
- Unless explicitly authorized in writing, you may not use Brand Materials in a manner that would imply airSlate’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third-party product or service.
- You may not manufacture, sell, or gift merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing any Brand Materials, except pursuant to an express written permission from airSlate.
- You may not imitate the look and feel, styling, design, and other creative aspects of any Brand Materials.
- You shall not use or display Brand Assets in a manner that is misleading, defamatory, libelous, obscene, infringing or otherwise inappropriate or in connection with any material that infringes the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE BRAND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED «AS IS» AND AIRSLATE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE BRAND MATERIALS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL AIRSLATE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR USE OF THE BRAND ASSETS UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY INCLUDING FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOU OR AIRSLATE WAS OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OR ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY STATED HEREIN. IF THE APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE BROADEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW.
You may not assign your rights to use Brand Materials without airSlate’s prior written consent. The waiver by airSlate of a breach of any provision hereof shall not be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. If any provision of these guidelines is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of these guidelines shall remain in full force and effect. We reserve the right to amend these guidelines at any time. Any subsequent use of Brand Materials constitutes acceptance of these guidelines as amended. If you do not accept any amendment to these guidelines, your only remedy is to stop using the Brand Materials. airSlate may ask that you stop using the Brand Material at any time. In the event of such termination, use of Brand Materials must cease within a reasonable period from the date of the request, and in all cases no more than 7 days from the date of the request.