Sign in with your Facebook or Google account (Android) Coming soon
Manage your Document Group Templates with ease Coming soon
Rename documents or templates in your SignNow account Coming soon
Connect your DocuShare account to SignNow Coming soon
Sign in with your Facebook or Google account (iOS) Coming soon
Collect signatures faster using email reminders
Set up email reminders when sending documents for signing.
- In X days
- Every X days
- X days before Expiration
Manage field settings in a few clicks
Add an extra layer of security for sensitive documents
Manage your signed document groups
Crop the size of uploaded documents (iOS)
Enjoy more freedom when navigating through fields while e-signing (iOS)
Simplify your choice of the most relevant subscription plan (iOS)
Use drawn signatures for your organization
Restrict the use of saved signatures in your organization
Get signatures faster with Sign in Person (SignNow ServiceNow)
Save time sending attachments for signing (SignNow Netsuite)
Reduce manual work with bulk sending (SignNow Netsuite)
Stay on top of the signing process, org-wide (SignNow Netsuite)
Quickly create copies of new documents
Get fast access to support and track your inquiries
Speed up your workflow with Document Groups (Android)
Sign documents faster in your mobile browser
Recipients can now sign your document and fill out all fields using SignNow’s adaptive mobile version.
Upload multiple documents
Account owners can now upload multiple documents from their device and check the status of their uploads.
Use Kiosk Mode on Android devices
Kiosk mode is now available for Android phones and tablets. Account owners can enable Kiosk mode in the left sidebar or in the Templates menu.
Make it easy for recipients to sign your documents with the new Signing Flow (Android)
Recipients can sign and fill in the fields of your documents even faster:
- Guide me button has been replaced with Left and Right arrows to navigate through fillable fields
- Progress bar and numbers in the header now display the filling progress of required fillable fields
- Navigation order is now set from top to bottom, left to right. The order is no longer determined by which fields were created by the document’s sender.
Sign after scanning with the ScanToFill Integration (Android)
After creating a document in ScanToFill, add your signature in seconds using SignNow.
Organize documents in Document Groups
Document owners can now add new documents to Document Groups or delete them.
Notify recipient when an invite has been cancelled
Streamline your Sign in Person experience for the SignNow Netsuite integration
Automatically generate branded documents for the Sign in Person mode.
Maintain full control over your documents
Account owners can select multiple files and then delete, unarchive or move them to other folders.
Save time filling out fillable fields (iOS)
The iOS keyboard now adjusts to the validation type of each fillable field. For example, if the validation is set to numbers or currency, the keyboard will only show numbers.
Instantly start Kiosk Mode (iPad)
Enable Kiosk mode in the left sidebar of your screen. Account owners can then choose a template and use it in Kiosk mode as usual.
Connect your OneDrive account to SignNow (iOS)
Upload documents from OneDrive to SignNow and save them in your OneDrive account.
Quickly edit multi-page documents (iOS)
Add, rotate, rearrange, and delete pages when uploading documents to SignNow. New editing options can now be accessed in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Fill out date fields faster using the Date picker
Transfer intermediate Document events to third party applications
Crop image sizes while editing documents (Android)
Users can now crop an image when uploading it from their gallery or cloud storage, or when taking pictures with their camera. The cropping tool allows users to cut an image if needed.
Session options for document owners and recipients (iOS and Android)
Edit, fill out and sign documents even faster by choosing from an array of session settings while documents are open:
- Recipients can now set Autofill and Focus Next Field options
- Document owners can now set Autofill, Long Form Date, Focus Next Field, and Black&White Photos options
Enjoy new Signing Flow improvements (iOS)
Recipients can sign and fill in the fields of your document even faster with the all new signing flow:
- the Guide me button has been replaced with forward and backward arrow buttons for navigating fillable fields
- fields being signed now change their color to light blue
- progress bar and numbers in the header now display the filling progress of required fields for a document (includes all filled and unfilled fields)
- the Done button now opens a dialog box of options: Done, Decline, Forward, Info, and Close document
Auto-populate recipient email (iOS)
Explore the Sign in Person experience for SignNow’s Netsuite app
- Use SignNow templates for Sign in Person to automatically populate the fields of your document with data from a Netsuite Record
- Create customizable Shortcut buttons for Sign in Person and get instant access to your most used templates
Create your SignNow account without entering a password
Create a SignNow account in seconds using only your email address, no password needed. Don’t worry, you’ll set your password after exploring SignNow's advanced features. Upload documents to your account, edit them and add fillable fields before verifying your email address and setting a password.
Send documents and attachments to Signers only on completion
Quickly navigate through fillable fields
No matter what order the fields were added to a document, now signers can instantly reach the field they need using their keyboard. Move from the top left field in the document to the right and then down using the arrow keys. You can also quickly jump to the next field by pressing Tab and return to the previous key by pressing Shift+Tab..
Press Shift+? or click the Keyboard Shortcuts button in the toolbar to open the list of keyboard shortcuts.
Enjoy new signing flow improvements
- the Guide me button is replaced with the Done button
- new yellow pointers such as Start, Next and Continue, along with the Tab key, will guide your signers through the fields
- the changed fields are highlighted with an outline and hint
Expand the signer’s productivity with the new options during the signing session mode
Undo – cancels the last action
Redo – restores the last canceled action
Download – downloads the document
Zoom in – increases the document scale
Zoom out – decreases the document scale
Zoom – changes the document scale by a certain percent
Keyboard Shortcuts – opens a list of keyboard shortcuts
Thumbnails – opens and closes the thumbnails panel to the right of the document in the signing session mode
Add e-signature capabilities to Slack with the SignNow app
- Invite people to sign documents without leaving Slack
- Check signature status of the documents sent in the channel
- Request signatures from multiple signers and set the order of signing
- SignNow for Slack works both for members of your workspace and for other signers
- Signed documents uploaded to Slack and to SignNow account
Accelerate the productivity of your workflows in MS Flow with the SignNow connector
Save time by signing in with your Facebook or Google account
Create a SignNow account using your Facebook or Google credentials without the need for additional passwords. If you already have a SignNow account, you can still connect it to Facebook or Google in order to simplify the sign in process.
Check out new updates for the SignNow Netsuite App
- Signing in person customer can now automatically receive their signed copy: just add their email before starting the Sign in Person session.
- New signature statuses allow users quickly check out the process of signing for one or multiple signers.
- Simplified app settings management is now available to Netsuite organization admin in a dedicated Settings panel.