Fill out date fields faster using the Date picker
Transfer intermediate Document events to third party applications
Crop image sizes while editing documents (for Android)
Users can now crop an image when uploading it from their gallery or cloud storage, or when taking pictures with their camera. The cropping tool allows users to cut an image if needed.
Session options for document owners and recipients (for iOS and Android)
Edit, fill out and sign documents even faster by choosing from an array of session settings while documents are open:
- Recipients can now set Autofill and Focus Next Field options
- Document owners can now set Autofill, Long Form Date, Focus Next Field, and Black&White Photos options
Enjoy new Signing Flow improvements (for iOS)
Recipients can sign and fill in the fields of your document even faster with the all new signing flow:
- the Guide me button has been replaced with forward and backward arrow buttons for navigating fillable fields
- fields being signed now change their color to light blue
- progress bar and numbers in the header now display the filling progress of required fields for a document (includes all filled and unfilled fields)
- the Done button now opens a dialog box of options: Done, Decline, Forward, Info, and Close document
Auto-populate recipient email (for iOS)
Explore the Sign in Person experience for SignNow’s Netsuite app
- Use SignNow templates for Sign in Person to automatically populate the fields of your document with data from a Netsuite Record
- Create customizable Shortcut buttons for Sign in Person and get instant access to your most used templates
Create your SignNow account without entering a password
Quickly create a SignNow account in seconds using only your email address, no password needed. Don’t worry, you’ll set your password after exploring SignNow's advanced features. Upload documents to your account, edit them and add fillable fields before verifying your email address and setting a password.
Send documents and attachments to Signers only on completion
Quickly navigate through fillable fields
No matter what order the fields were added to a document, now signers can instantly reach the field they need using their keyboard. Move from the top left field in the document to the right and then down using the arrow keys. You can also quickly jump to the next field by pressing Tab and return to the previous key by pressing Shift+Tab..
Press Shift+? or click the Keyboard Shortcuts button in the toolbar to open the list of keyboard shortcuts.
Enjoy new signing flow improvements
- the Guide me button is replaced with the Done button
- new yellow pointers such as Start, Next and Continue, along with the Tab key, will guide your signers through the fields
- the changed fields are highlighted with an outline and hint
Expand the signer’s productivity with the new options during the signing session mode
Undo – cancels the last action
Redo – restores the last canceled action
Download – downloads the document
Zoom in – increases the document scale
Zoom out – decreases the document scale
Zoom – changes the document scale by a certain percent
Keyboard Shortcuts – opens a list of keyboard shortcuts
Thumbnails – opens and closes the thumbnails panel to the right of the document in the signing session mode
Add e-signature capabilities to Slack with the SignNow app
- Invite people to sign documents without leaving Slack
- Check signature status of the documents sent in the channel
- Request signatures from multiple signers and set the order of signing
- SignNow for Slack works both for members of your workspace and for other signers
- Signed documents uploaded to Slack and to SignNow account
Accelerate the productivity of your workflows in MS Flow with the SignNow connector
Save time by signing in with your Facebook or Google account
Create a SignNow account using your Facebook or Google credentials without the need for additional passwords. If you already have a SignNow account, you can still connect it to Facebook or Google in order to simplify the sign in process.
Check out new updates for the SignNow Netsuite App
- Signing in person customer can now automatically receive their signed copy: just add their email before starting the Sign in Person session.
- New signature statuses allow users quickly check out the process of signing for one or multiple signers.
- Simplified app settings management is now available to Netsuite organization admin in a dedicated Settings panel.