signNow for Microsoft OneDrive
Speed up your signing process with signNow for Microsoft OneDrive
signNow’s integration for Microsoft OneDrive would be the ideal solution for a seamless workflow. Now you don’t need to switch from one program to a different one in order to get ready and sign your documents. As a result of the integrated e-signature tool, you can accomplish that within your day to day electronic platform. Using this integration, you have got the following capabilities available in Microsoft OneDrive:
- Insert fillable fields into contracts to fill in your individual data and collect information from your recipients.
- Ask for signatures from as many recipients as you need.
- Create a Signing Link to include the reference backlink to a form or contract into your site or app.
- Keep track of a document’s status applying Audit Trail logs.
- Protect documents from forgery using a special identification code they get after getting signed through signNow.
- Set notifications to be aware of if the document is signed.
- Deliver reminders to recipients who did not finish and sign their duplicate to ensure that they’ll complete working on the document.
- Make conditions for the supplemental authentication of the receiver.
By integrating signNow with Microsoft OneDrive you make your everyday workflow more productive and practical. Get the advantages of the complete digital signature system devoid of leaving the electronic solution that you use for the company.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.