signNow for Gmail
Streamline your workflow with a complete eSignature solution
Accelerate Your Business with Digital Workflows
Cut unnecessary costs
There is no need to download a document, print it out and then scan it back in to the computer after getting it signed.
Secure your business operations
Information security is a top priority these days. signNow protects your documents with the SOC 2 Type II security standard.
Improve your efficiency
Work on the go using your smartphone or tablet. Send and sign your documents from Gmail anytime, from anywhere.
Questions & answers
- 1. How do I connect the signNow add-on with my Gmail account? To start using the signNow add-on with your Gmail account, begin by installing it from the Google Workspace marketplace. Next, find the signNow add-on in the right sidebar. Complete the authorization process and the signNow add-on will be ready for use.
- 2. How many documents can I send out for signing at once? You can send out one attachment for signing from your email.
- 3. What file format does signNow support? With the signNow add-on, the following file types can be sent out for signature: pdf, doc, docx, odt, png, jpeg, gif, rtf and xml.
- 4. How do I know if my document has been signed? Once your document has been signed, you will receive a notification email containing a link to the signed document.
- 5. Where can I find the signed document All documents that you send out for signature using the signNow add-on will appear in your signNow account.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.