Accelerate your IT department with a paperless online signature solution
Based on 4500+ reviews
signNow features that users love
Your quick video guide to eSignature by signNow
All you need for efficient document approval in IT
Easy signature generation
Secure document sharing
Reusable fillable templates
Extensive collaboration options
Speedy payments collection
Multiple plans from which to choose. Go for the best pricing option for your business and pay only for the features you really need.
Commitment-free trial option. Determine which features you actually want before committing to the service during a seven-day free trial.
Secure document exchange. signNow has all compliance certifications required to ensure the security of your every transaction.
Types of compliance maintained by signNow
How to build a sleek enterprise IT architecture for paperless signature exchange
Any tech company has a lot going on in every department. It runs on effective supplier management, negotiating contracts with vendors, and the creation of dozens of documents approving deals daily. Needless to say, these kinds of processes work much more efficiently when shifted to digital, which spares hours of manual work on each document approval. If you want to improve the efficiency of your tech department, you can seamlessly incorporate signNow into your IT architecture processes.
How to incorporate eSignature into your IT solution architecture
- 01. Register a new account. If you are a new user, simply click the Sign up button and take a few minutes to create your account. If you are ready to commit, choose a plan best suited to your needs, or go with a Free trial first.
- 02. Create your organization. Find My Organization → Create organization. Make sure to add your corporate branding and assign your team any permissions they need.
- 03. Click Create or Upload to add your first document. You can locate the file on your device, find the template you need in our Library, or create one from scratch.
- 04. eSign your document. Click Me (Fill Out Now) and add a new signature. You can draw a new signature using your mouse or trackpad, generate it, or upload a picture of your handwritten autograph.
- 05. Add fillable fields to your document. Place fields where you need them around your paperwork and specify any signers in your field configurations.
- 06. Build your document path. You can configure the order in which signers will authorize your document and what other recipients need to get your file or its copy.
- 07. Save your document. Once all participants have completed the actions they needed to perform with your document, you will get notified. Download a finished copy if you like.
Vendor management contract negotiation is much easier for all participants when you complete your contracts electronically. Introduce a solid eSignature solution to your IT department processes and watch them improve. Approve documents with legally binding signatures, designate signature fields, and control the further steps in your document route from any device.
How it works
signNow eSignatures are the missing link for building seamless workflows
- Patient intake
- Consent forms
- Insurance claims
- Project proposals
- Maintenance authorizations
- Equipment requests
- Job offers and employment contracts
- Recruiting and onboarding processes
- Reusable contracts
- Business proposals and quotes
- Collecting payments
- Income tax returns
- Account opening forms
- Financial reports and collecting payments
- Budget & cost optimization
- Asset management
- Policy management
- Loan agreements & affidavits
- Promissory notes
- Legal agreements
- What is an electronic signature?
An eSignature is an electronic duplicate of a person’s handwritten endorsement for documents. As it maintains the legal value of a pen-and-ink signature and involves less effort from the contracting parties, this solution facilitates greater efficiency in IT vendor management.
- Can I use eSignature like the normal one?
An electronic signature is legally binding in countries and states that passed the legislation regulating it. If you live and work in such a country or state, you can freely use it for certifying contracts and agreements while saving time on each transaction.
- How can an eSignature improve processes in IT?
First and foremost, you save time for each participant in a transaction and spare signers the inconvenience of waiting for a courier or traveling to authorize your document. On top of that, using a comprehensive eSignature solution like signNow offers you control over document routing, a comfortable online vendor negotiation process, multiple options for seamless integration with other products, and security for your data.
- Can I connect signNow with other apps?
You can easily incorporate this solution into your existing IT supplier management workflow by integrating signNow with other apps you use. These include task managers, databases, CRMs, and much more.
- Can I use eSignature in IT vendor management for free?
If you want to deploy an enterprise-scale solution, you must choose the optimal membership plan for your organization. However, before making your final commitment, you can start a free trial and try all signNow’s advanced eSignature features risk-free.