signNow for Google Workspace
Streamline Your Workflow with a Complete eSignature Solution
Accelerate Your Business with Digital Workflows
Easily Manage Your Team’s Work
Activate and administer user signNow accounts within your work space to collaboratively work on a project.
Do Business On the Run
Edit and manage documents on any device. Work efficiently without being tied to your physical workplace.
Build Secure Workflows
Avoid vulnerabilities for personal information by keeping sensitive data secure. Retrieve the records that you need any time.
Questions & answers
- 1. How do I install signNow with Google Apps? Simply visit the Google Workspace Marketplace to download and install signNow. While logging in, make sure you are using the same credentials as with other Google apps.
- 2. How do I invite others to sign and complete templates with signNow? Upload a document to your Google Drive within Google Workspace, open it with signNow, add a signature field and send your file to be signed by multiple recipients.
- 3. How many users can I invite to sign documents with signNow? You can invite as many users as you need. With multiple users, you can assign roles by indicating a sequence of signing.
- 4. Can I see what documents my invitees are working on? When the files you’ve sent out to be signed are ready, you will receive a notification upon completion.
- 5. Do the people I invite have to register with signNow? No, people receiving an invitation to eSign do not need to have a signNow account. They can edit and sign templates via your invitation.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.