Seal your sales deals effortlessly & securely
Based on 4500+ reviews
signNow features that users love
Watch a short video guide on how to eSign documents
Streamline your sales processes with our eSignature solution
Sign documents while staying compliant
Select from a wide range of sharing & delivery options
Get a head-start in creating documents
Leverage advanced collaboration tools
Collect payments without extra hassle
Integrate with signNow API
- Fair and flexible pricing. Pay only for features you and your team use.
- 7-day risk-free trial. Choose any plan and try signNow for free without providing your card details.
- Enhanced security. Use our solution, knowing we will comply with critical security standards every time.
Types of compliance maintained by signNow
How to create proposals, quotes, and other sales documents & build eSignature workflow around them
Proposals, quotes, statements, contracts, and other paperwork have always been the backbone of sales departments. Nevertheless, the task of completing and signing them only mires sales representatives in endless routine and document-related issues. By alleviating this burden, they can spend more time determining their client's needs and addressing their problems. Here’s how to start with signNow and optimize your entire document approval process.
- 01. Create a free account. Start by choosing a plan or signing up for a free trial on any plan. No credit card is required.
- 02. Set up your workspace. Head to My organization → Create Organization. Once created, configure its settings, add branding and team members.
- 03. Add a document. Click the Create or Upload button and choose one of three ways to import your document or select one from our library of documents.
- 04. Use the template feature. Select Template → Upload or Migrate from DocuSign and create a document you can reuse multiple times with minimal tweaks.
- 05. Certify the document yourself. Select Me (Fill Out Now) (🖋️)→ hit Add New Signature → choose how you’d like to create your autograph.
- 06. Use other fields to annotate your document. Click on 📆 to date your document and 🖃 to stamp it, add lines (/ ), initials (JS), and checkmarks (✔️).
- 07. Add fillable fields. Add recipient(s) using the left toolbar, then select and assign fields to them. Apply additional settings to fine-tune your fields.
- 08. Finalize the execution process. Set up the order in which your recipients complete the document, compose and send out invites to your designated parties.
- 09. Download a copy. Once your document is certified, our app will email it to all parties involved. If you need a detailed record of actions taken on the document, click on the gear icon to download its history.
Additionally, you can integrate signNow with your CRM or app or leverage the full potential of your native integrations with popular solutions and services to route data, store documents, and more. This way, you will minimize the possibility of errors. Try signNow today and see for yourself..
How it works
signNow eSignatures are the missing link for building seamless workflows
- Patient intake
- Consent forms
- Insurance claims
- Project proposals
- Maintenance authorizations
- Equipment requests
- Job offers and employment contracts
- Recruiting and onboarding processes
- Reusable contracts
- Business proposals and quotes
- Collecting payments
- Income tax returns
- Account opening forms
- Financial reports and collecting payments
- Budget & cost optimization
- Asset management
- Policy management
- Loan agreements & affidavits
- Promissory notes
- Legal agreements
- What is an electronic signature?An electronic signature (eSignature, e-Signature) is a digital variant of a handwritten autograph. At its core, this type of document endorsement has complex technologies, such as cryptography, biometrics, and other types of authentication, that help verify an executed copy's authenticity.
- Are electronic signatures legally binding?Yes, as long as they comply with applicable eSignature laws and regulations, electronic signatures are legal and enforceable in court in most countries, including the US and UK. Some examples include ESIGN and UETA Acts (USA), eIDAS (EU), PIDEDA (Canada), etc. These laws provide a legal framework for governing the use of eSignature and define the criteria for signature validity and enforceability.
- How can eSignature help salespeople make more sales?eSignature can take much of the load off sales reps' shoulders by enabling them to sign and send documents electronically, which reduces time and resources needed to print, mail, and scan documents. Also, eSignature solutions can provide additional features, such as quote and proposal generation, document tracking and archiving, and numerous integrations, making it easier for sales teams to manage their documents and maintain accurate records.
- How can signNow benefit sales teams?With signNow, you can create electronic quotes, proposals, contracts, and more and customize eSignature workflows based on the logic that works for you and your team. Our solution lets you efficiently manage sales documents and their progress, leverage many handy features in the existing CRMs, and automate your entire document approval cycles. Try signNow and improve your business processes by eliminating paper-based workflows, reducing turnaround time, increasing accuracy, and improving security.
- What documents can I sign using an eSignature?The legal adoption of electronic signatures enabled people working in various industries and departments to sign and authenticate almost any document and streamline different operational processes. However, certain documents may require specific eSignature compliance standards, additional authentication measures, or the use of a traditional wet-ink signature. To be on the safe side, we recommend verifying all relevant laws and regulations to ensure that your electronic signatures comply with applicable requirements.