signNow for Virtual Law Direct
Speed up your signing process with signNow for Virtual Law Direct
When organizing company processes, right digital tools like Virtual Law Direct perform a crucial function in making your workflow more effective. However, they can't provide you everything at once. One alternative on how to mix all essential functions into a single system, will be to integrate the helping instruments into your preferred program.
For example, you may get an e-signing platform for your Virtual Law Direct by integrating with signNow. Its capabilities enable you to:
- send out documents to be signed;
- make them interactive by introducing fillable fields therefore the receiver can fill them out;
- use Bulk Invite to send out one contract to various people so each of them would get their unique copy;
- ask the signer to provide supplemental documents;
- decide on the quantity of people will sign the document and when by establishing a signing order;
- see when the recipient signed your document or declined to do that;
- send out reminders to boost the completion of your contract;
- embed a Signing Link in the web-site or application.
The mentioned options will be accessible in Virtual Law Direct after integrating it with signNow. Forget about printing, scanning, faxing and intersending papers between various accounts and devices. Build a complete workflow inside of your normal workspace and manage paperwork essential for your company with least effort.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.