signNow on AWS
Digitize even the most complex eSignature workflows, quicken your signature cycles, and track your documents in real time with signNow
Southern Nevada Health District Case Study
Discover how signNow is helping SDHD fight COVID-19 while safeguarding employees with the ability to send and sign documents anytime, from anywhere.Download
Explore how signNow empowers AWS customers to send and sign documents anytime, anywhere – while keeping data secure and compliant.Visit Blog
BotGirl highlights the benefits of airSlate partnering with AWS – to provide a more reliable, secure solution to users, while also providing added benefits to AWS customers who purchase via the AWS Marketplace.Watch on YouTube
Learn how signNow empowers users to work at the speed of now, drive productivity, and maintain business continuity — even from their home offices.Download PDF
Check out our announcement for signNow becoming the first eSignature solution on the Amazon Web Services Marketplace!Read Press Release
Get enterprise features for less with signNow on the AWS Marketplace
Simplify the signing experience with online fillable fields, reduce errors with field validation and required fields, create role-based signing orders for multiple signers, set reminders for signers to meet deadlines, and automate cloud storage for completed documents.
Track documents in real-time
Receive email notifications for each signature and document completion, and track the status of signatures inside the signNow Dashboard. Access a court-admissible Audit Trail for every document, which includes all actions taken inside of a document, from date and time to email and IP address.
Send & sign documents anytime, anywhere
Use signNow via web applications, iOS and Android mobile apps, and in person with Kiosk Mode on a tablet device. Any offline changes will be automatically synced once connection is restored, ensuring you can work uninterrupted – even on the go!
By purchasing signNow on the AWS Marketplace, you get access to consolidated billing and subscription management in the AWS Management Console. Further, 50% of signNow transactions (via the AWS Marketplace) relieved EDP commitments for AWS customers.
Save costs & maximize ROI
Save supply and labor costs by eliminating the need to print, scan, fax, mail, and manually track paperwork. Users report 700% ROI in the first year and 80% of documents are completed in one day when they digitize and automate paper-based processes with signNow.
Count on AWS security & services
signNow uses Amazon's Elastic Container Service (ECS) to run application containers for microservices, and Amazon's Relational Database Service (RDS) enables signNow to achieve high availability through replication, automated backups, and multi-Availability Zone setup. AWS empowers signNow to deliver core security and compliance requirements.
AWS Partnership Status
- Advanced APN Technology Partner
- ISV Accelerate Partner
- Public Sector Partner Program
- CPPO & SPPO ISV Partner
- Available on AWS Marketplace
airSlate Business Cloud
- Award-winning eSignature. Approve, deliver, and eSign documents to conduct business anywhere and anytime.
- End-to-end online PDF editor. Create, edit, and manage PDF documents and forms in the cloud.
- All-in-one no-code solution. Create, automate, and deploy entire business processes in hours.
Questions & answers
- Why purchase signNow in AWS Marketplace? Purchasing signNow in AWS Marketplace provides added benefits for AWS customers, such as consolidated billing and invoicing, streamlined procurement, and retirement of AWS Private Pricing Agreement* (PPA) commitments.
*PPA formerly known as Enterprise Discount Program (EDP)
- How do I purchase signNow in AWS Marketplace? You can find signNow on the AWS Marketplace by searching for the product. You will choose to “Subscribe” in the upper right corner of the listing. When you confirm your subscription, you will receive a Welcome Email in your inbox. Choose your password to activate your subscription via the registration link, and that’s it! You can now use your signNow subscription.
- Does signNow extend AWS Marketplace Private Offers? Yes! AWS customers can transact signNow in AWS Marketplace from the public listing, but if special contract terms or pricing is needed, signNow also has the ability to transact via Private Offer in AWS Marketplace.
- What is an AWS Marketplace Private Offer? The AWS Marketplace Private Offer feature enables customers to receive special pricing or custom terms from a seller. Customers accept the custom Private Offer in the AWS Marketplace management portal.
- Do I need to fill in my credit card information when subscription to signNow? No. All payments are transacted through the AWS Marketplace, so your signNow licenses will be consolidated onto your typical AWS billing invoice.
- How do I know when my documents are signed and completed? signNow has a number of ways to track document status. You can set up email notifications for all document activity, you can access the court-admissible Audit Trail that tracks the “who-what-when” of all document changes, and signNow sends an email with the completed document after every finished signing session.
Learn more about signNow
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.