Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Best Digital Signature Apps
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use best digital signature apps feature
Is your company ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the best digital signature apps functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the best digital signature apps feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Best digital signature apps: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to take advantage of best digital signature apps. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The platform delivers lots of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the best from best digital signature apps?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from best digital signature apps from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, invite employees, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have best digital signature apps, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I use the best digital signature apps and manage documents online?To utilize the best digital signature apps, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the best digital signature apps?To rapidly receive the best digital signature apps, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the best digital signature apps?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the best digital signature apps?To understand more about the best digital signature apps, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the best digital signature apps without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use best digital signature apps even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for best digital signature apps
How to fill out and sign forms online
Locating powerful best digital signature apps capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best digital signature apps functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the best digital signature apps functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the best digital signature apps feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the best digital signature apps feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the best digital signature apps feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the best digital signature apps features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best digital signature apps features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the best digital signature apps feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the best digital signature apps functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best digital signature apps features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert extra fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you apply the best digital signature apps and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the best digital signature apps feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the best digital signature apps feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the best digital signature apps functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the best digital signature apps functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the best digital signature apps functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the best digital signature apps functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!