signNow for Word
Streamline Your Workflow with a Complete E-Signature Solution
Accelerate Your Business with Digital Workflows
Get More Done
Spend less time on paperwork. Customize Word files with tags that will be automatically converted into fields.
Stay Productive Working On the Go
Enjoy working on the go. You can use signNow for Word on your phone or tablet.
Cut Costs on Traditional Signing
Reduce expenses on printing, scanning or faxing by signing documents electronically.
How to install the signNow add-in for Microsoft WordLearn More
- 1Click Get it now on the Microsoft AppSource.
- 2Click Open in Word/Open in Word Online.
- 3Click Trust this add-in in the panel to the right.
- 4Go to the top ribbon of Microsoft Word to find the signNow add-in.
Questions & answers
- 1. What are text tags and how do I use them? Apply text tags directly to your Word file before uploading it to your signNow account (follow step-by-step instructions as in our example). Once you’ve uploaded a document to signNow, its text tags will be automatically converted into document fields.
- 2. What is the difference between editing in Word and editing in signNow? The major differences are that in signNow you can add smart fields and also send documents for e-signing directly from the app, using any device you have.
- 3. How can I add a Word document to my signNow account? Once you are logged in, click on the blue Upload Document button.
- 4. If I have several people signing the same file, how will they know where to add their individual signatures? If you assign roles and set the signing order in advance - all your signers will be automatically guided through the process to make sure they sign in the right place and in the correct sequence.
Learn more about signNow integrations
Improve your organization’s productivity
Sign and send documents for signing in a role-based order from your system of record.
Get work done in one place
Pre-fill documents with CRM data and save executed contracts in your CRM.
Ensure compliance and security
signNow protects your data with industry-leading compliance and security standards.