Streamline Your Contract Lifecycle: Contract Sign
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use contract sign feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the contract sign functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't be easier to use the contract sign feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the move. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Contract sign: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to use contract sign. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution offers dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most from contract sign?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from contract sign from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about modifications taking place in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, add employees, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have contract sign, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How do I use the contract sign and handle paperwork online?To use the contract sign, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your company needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s established to meet the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the contract sign?To rapidly receive the contract sign, use a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the contract sign?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the contract sign?For additional details on the contract sign, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the contract sign without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use contract sign even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for contract sign
How to fill out and sign documents online
Getting powerful contract sign features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the contract sign functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the contract sign functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the contract sign feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the contract sign feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the contract sign feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the contract sign features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the contract sign features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to deal with your documents utilizing the contract sign feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the contract sign capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract sign capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you apply the contract sign and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the contract sign functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the contract sign functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the contract sign functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the contract sign features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the contract sign feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the contract sign feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!