Explore Popular eSignature Features: Create a Sign
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to create a sign
Every organization requires signatures, and every organization is looking to enhance the process of gathering them. Get accurate document managing with airSlate SignNow. You can create a sign, create fillable templates, customize eSignature invites, deliver signing hyperlinks, collaborate in teams, and a lot more. Figure out how to streamline the collecting of signatures digitally.
Take the following steps listed below to create a sign in minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be simpler to create a sign than that. Also, you can install the free airSlate SignNow app to your mobile device and access your account wherever you are without being tied to your desktop computer or office. Go paperless and begin signing documents online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Level up your workflow and create a sign with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to be able to create a sign. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The platform offers many functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. create a sign with airSlate SignNow for professional document workflows.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and create a sign from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and also figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved programs. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that help you to create a sign, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with advanced signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How can I create a sign and manage documents electronically?To create a sign, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your company needs to achieve its goals. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the polices and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to create a sign?To quickly create a sign, try a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Can I create a sign without registration?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can create a sign even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
Do I need witnesses to create a sign?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where do you need to create a sign?To create a sign, you need to create a signature with airSlate SignNow. Then open your template and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to create a sign with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and sign documents online
airSlate SignNow allows you to quickly create a sign and manage your paperwork online with 24/7-access your files. The tool has a simple-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to accomplish your work.
Follow the steps below to create a sign:
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create key to add sample that requires eSigning.
- Open the form and complete it with the editing options available.
- Place the My Signature field where it should appear and select how you wish to sign.
- Enter your name, draw it, or insert an image of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to finish editing.
It’s easy to create a sign with airSlate SignNow. Once you complete modifying your forms, they will become available for you in your account any time you need them.
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can create a sign faster than ever. airSlate SignNow has a specific extension for the Chrome browser that helps you deal with your forms without switching between numerous tabs and tools.
Follow the steps below to create a sign:
- Open Chrome Web Store and install the airSlate SignNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to a web form and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Complete the blanks and place extra fillable fields for other people to complete.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to finish altering the file.
Not only can you create a sign with airSlate SignNow but also generate re-usable templates. Save hours of your working time with powerful eSignature capabilities embedded right into your browser settings.
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Rather than constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be signed, it is possible to avoid it and create a sign. The solution is to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and handle your documents in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the actions below to create a sign:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and find the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Install the tool and provide access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached form and click on the blue S symbol.
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or register for it to continue.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or use the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out, eSign, and save modifications to your document with a dedicated option.
Our add-on for Gmail is a perfect solution for everyone who receives tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s secure, quick, and easy to use, enabling you to handle your paperwork more efficiently. Give it a try!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
There’s no need to install extra software on your mobile device to create a sign. airSlate SignNow eSignature solution operates from the cloud and can be easily utilized from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the steps below to create a sign:
- Go to the www.signnow.com page in your mobile browser.
- Sign up for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a sample to the editor.
- Complete the document and insert extra fields for others to fill out if necessary.
- Use the My Signature tool to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to finish editing.
After you create a sign with airSlate SignNow, you can share completed paperwork with partners and clients, quickly collect legally-binding eSignatures via email or signing links, make templates, and many more. Save time and effort and deal with your forms productively!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need to create a sign while on the go, airSlate SignNow’s software for iOS devices is really beneficial. It lets you rapidly fill out paperwork, collect eSignatures, and close contracts on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the steps below to create a sign:
- Open App Store and install the airSlate SignNow eSignature application on your device.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials.
- Upload a file that needs eSignature with the Create option.
- Fill out the form using the available instruments for text, initials, etc.
- Utilize the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you create a sign with airSlate SignNow, all your documents are safely kept in your account, so you can access them at any moment. If you eSigned a sample or sent it for approval while being offline, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save alterations. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
If you’re trying to find a simple way to create a sign on an Android-run device, set up the airSlate SignNow application. It enables you to quickly fill out and sign any paperwork and send it to other people for approval, even when you’re offline.
Follow the actions below to create a sign with a smartphone:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the tool on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Complete the blanks, then tap on Signature and drop it where you need to eSign.
- Finish editing your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark icon (✔).
Once you create a sign, you can download the copy, email it to other people to invite them to approve it, export it to the cloud, or make a template. airSlate SignNow makes it simple to deal with documents on a smartphone. Try it now!