Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Document Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital document signature feature
Is your organization ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the digital document signature functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the digital document signature feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the go. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital document signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to use digital document signature. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The service delivers lots of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most out of digital document signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and benefit from digital document signature from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have digital document signature, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with superior signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I use the digital document signature and manage documents online?To make use of the digital document signature, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the features your company needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the regulations and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the digital document signature?To rapidly receive the digital document signature, try a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the digital document signature?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the digital document signature?For more information on the digital document signature, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital document signature without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital document signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for digital document signature
How to complete and sign documents online
Locating advanced digital document signature features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital document signature functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital document signature functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital document signature feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the digital document signature feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the digital document signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital document signature features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital document signature features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the digital document signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the digital document signature functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital document signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you use the digital document signature and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the digital document signature feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital document signature feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital document signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the digital document signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital document signature feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the digital document signature feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!