Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Email Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital email signature feature
Is your organization willing to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the digital email signature functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't get any simpler to use the digital email signature feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the go. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital email signature: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of digital email signature. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution offers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the best from digital email signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of digital email signature from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about modifications taking place in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Make team folders, invite employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have digital email signature, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the digital email signature and handle documents electronically?To make use of the digital email signature, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your company needs to achieve its targets. No matter which service you select, make sure it’s established to meet the rules and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the digital email signature?To rapidly get the digital email signature, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the digital email signature?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the digital email signature?To understand more about the digital email signature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital email signature without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital email signature even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for digital email signature
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting advanced digital email signature capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital email signature feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the digital email signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital email signature feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the digital email signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the digital email signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital email signature capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital email signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your documents using the digital email signature feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the digital email signature functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital email signature capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you apply the digital email signature and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the digital email signature feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital email signature feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital email signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the digital email signature features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital email signature functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the digital email signature functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!