Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Form Signing
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital form signing feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the digital form signing functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any easier to use the digital form signing feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the move. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital form signing: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to use digital form signing. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the best from digital form signing?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from digital form signing from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications taking place in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred applications. Implement your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Build team folders, add workers, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have digital form signing, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with superior signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I use the digital form signing and handle documents digitally?To use the digital form signing, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what software you choose, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the digital form signing?To rapidly get the digital form signing, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the digital form signing?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital form signing?To learn more about the digital form signing, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital form signing without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital form signing even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for digital form signing
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting powerful digital form signing features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital form signing functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the digital form signing functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital form signing feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the digital form signing feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the digital form signing feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital form signing functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital form signing capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your paperwork using the digital form signing feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the digital form signing functionality but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital form signing capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add additional areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you utilize the digital form signing and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital form signing feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital form signing feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital form signing functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You easily access the digital form signing features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital form signing feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the digital form signing feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!