Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature for Microsoft Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature for Microsoft Word feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the digital signature for Microsoft Word functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and altering configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the digital signature for Microsoft Word feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even while on the move. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature for Microsoft Word: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to utilize digital signature for Microsoft Word. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is important for your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The platform delivers many features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most out of digital signature for Microsoft Word?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from digital signature for Microsoft Word from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have digital signature for Microsoft Word, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with advanced signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I use the digital signature for Microsoft Word and manage paperwork online?To use the digital signature for Microsoft Word, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s established to meet the polices and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the digital signature for Microsoft Word?To quickly receive the digital signature for Microsoft Word, use a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the digital signature for Microsoft Word?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signature for Microsoft Word?To understand more about the digital signature for Microsoft Word, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature for Microsoft Word without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature for Microsoft Word even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for digital signature for Microsoft Word
How to complete and sign documents online
Getting powerful digital signature for Microsoft Word features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for Microsoft Word functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the digital signature for Microsoft Word functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature for Microsoft Word feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the digital signature for Microsoft Word feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the digital signature for Microsoft Word feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature for Microsoft Word features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for Microsoft Word features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to manage your documents using the digital signature for Microsoft Word feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the digital signature for Microsoft Word functionality but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for Microsoft Word capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add more fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you use the digital signature for Microsoft Word and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the digital signature for Microsoft Word feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for Microsoft Word feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital signature for Microsoft Word feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the digital signature for Microsoft Word functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for Microsoft Word feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the digital signature for Microsoft Word feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!