Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature Image
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital signature image feature
Is your organization ready to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Follow the steps below to use the digital signature image functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the digital signature image feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the go. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature image: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize digital signature image. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform delivers many features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Want to get the best from digital signature image?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. You can now create, send out, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of digital signature image from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications taking place in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have digital signature image, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the digital signature image and handle paperwork digitally?To use the digital signature image, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your organization needs to achieve its objectives. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s established to meet the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the digital signature image?To rapidly get the digital signature image, use a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the digital signature image?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the digital signature image?To understand more about the digital signature image, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature image without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature image even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for digital signature image
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Getting powerful digital signature image features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature image feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital signature image feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature image feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature image feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the digital signature image feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature image features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature image features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to manage your documents using the digital signature image feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the digital signature image capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature image capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you use the digital signature image and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the digital signature image functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature image functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital signature image functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You rapidly access the digital signature image features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature image functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the digital signature image functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!