Digital Signature Pad: Quick Guide
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature pad feature
Is your business ready to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the digital signature pad functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the digital signature pad feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even while on the move. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature pad: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of digital signature pad. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers many functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the best from digital signature pad?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of digital signature pad from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Create group folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have digital signature pad, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I use the digital signature pad and manage paperwork electronically?To make use of the digital signature pad, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which service you select, make sure it’s established to match the polices and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the digital signature pad?To rapidly receive the digital signature pad, use a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the digital signature pad?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the digital signature pad?To learn more about the digital signature pad, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature pad without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature pad even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for digital signature pad
How to complete and sign documents online
Locating advanced digital signature pad capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature pad functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital signature pad functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital signature pad feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature pad feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the digital signature pad feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature pad functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature pad features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your paperwork using the digital signature pad feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the digital signature pad capabilities but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature pad capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you utilize the digital signature pad and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the digital signature pad functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature pad functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital signature pad functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the digital signature pad features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature pad feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the digital signature pad feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!