Explore Popular eSignature Features: Electronic Signature for Microsoft
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use electronic signature for Microsoft feature
Is your business willing to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the electronic signature for Microsoft functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to use the electronic signature for Microsoft feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the go. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature for Microsoft: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to take advantage of electronic signature for Microsoft. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform provides many functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Want to get the best from electronic signature for Microsoft?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from electronic signature for Microsoft from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications happening in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Build group folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have electronic signature for Microsoft, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with sophisticated signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the electronic signature for Microsoft and handle documents online?To use the electronic signature for Microsoft, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your company needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the rules and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the electronic signature for Microsoft?To rapidly receive the electronic signature for Microsoft, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the electronic signature for Microsoft?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the electronic signature for Microsoft?For more information on the electronic signature for Microsoft, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature for Microsoft without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature for Microsoft even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for electronic signature for Microsoft
How to fill out and sign documents online
Getting advanced electronic signature for Microsoft features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature for Microsoft functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the electronic signature for Microsoft functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the electronic signature for Microsoft feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the electronic signature for Microsoft feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the electronic signature for Microsoft feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the electronic signature for Microsoft functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature for Microsoft features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the electronic signature for Microsoft feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the electronic signature for Microsoft capabilities but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature for Microsoft capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you utilize the electronic signature for Microsoft and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the electronic signature for Microsoft feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature for Microsoft feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the electronic signature for Microsoft feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the electronic signature for Microsoft features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature for Microsoft functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the electronic signature for Microsoft functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!