Explore Popular eSignature Features: Electronic Signature Options
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use electronic signature options feature
Is your organization willing to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the electronic signature options functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and altering settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't get any simpler to use the electronic signature options feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the go. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature options: Scale your workflow with signNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize electronic signature options. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give signNow a try.
signNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service offers lots of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most from electronic signature options?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting stuff of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Install the mobile app and benefit from electronic signature options from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications occurring within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, add employees, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have electronic signature options, but signNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with sophisticated signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to signNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How can I utilize the electronic signature options and manage paperwork electronically?To utilize the electronic signature options, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your organization needs to achieve its targets. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the polices and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the electronic signature options?To quickly get the electronic signature options, try a web-based eSignature solution like signNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the electronic signature options?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the electronic signature options?To learn more about the electronic signature options, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature options without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from signNow can use electronic signature options even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
SignNow capabilities for electronic signature options
How to complete and sign documents online
Getting powerful electronic signature options features can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature options feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the electronic signature options feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the electronic signature options feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the electronic signature options feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the electronic signature options feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the electronic signature options capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature options capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to proceed with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to manage your documents utilizing the electronic signature options feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the electronic signature options capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, signNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature options capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add more areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you use the electronic signature options and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the electronic signature options feature to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature options feature:
- Open App Store, locate signNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the electronic signature options functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the electronic signature options features and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature options functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate signNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the electronic signature options functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!