Find All You Need to Know: Free Electronic Signature for PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use free electronic signature for PDF feature
Is your company ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps below to use the free electronic signature for PDF functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the free electronic signature for PDF feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the go. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free electronic signature for PDF: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to use free electronic signature for PDF. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the best from free electronic signature for PDF?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and make the most of free electronic signature for PDF from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications going on in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make group folders, add workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have free electronic signature for PDF, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with superior signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How do I use the free electronic signature for PDF and manage paperwork digitally?To use the free electronic signature for PDF, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your business needs to achieve its goals. No matter which software you select, make sure it’s established to match the rules and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the free electronic signature for PDF?To rapidly receive the free electronic signature for PDF, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the free electronic signature for PDF?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the free electronic signature for PDF?For more information on the free electronic signature for PDF, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free electronic signature for PDF without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free electronic signature for PDF even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for free electronic signature for PDF
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding powerful free electronic signature for PDF features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature for PDF functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the free electronic signature for PDF functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the free electronic signature for PDF feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the free electronic signature for PDF feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the free electronic signature for PDF feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the free electronic signature for PDF capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature for PDF features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the free electronic signature for PDF feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the free electronic signature for PDF capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free electronic signature for PDF capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you use the free electronic signature for PDF and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the free electronic signature for PDF feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature for PDF feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the free electronic signature for PDF feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the free electronic signature for PDF functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signature for PDF feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of using the free electronic signature for PDF feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!