Explore Popular eSignature Features: Free eSignatures
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use free eSignatures feature
Is your company willing to eliminate inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the free eSignatures functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and changing configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any simpler to use the free eSignatures feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the run. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free eSignatures: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to use free eSignatures. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service delivers many features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Would like to get the most out of free eSignatures?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take full advantage of free eSignatures from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes taking place within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, add workers, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have free eSignatures, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the free eSignatures and handle documents online?To make use of the free eSignatures, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the free eSignatures?To rapidly get the free eSignatures, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the free eSignatures?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the free eSignatures?For more information on the free eSignatures, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free eSignatures without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free eSignatures even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for free eSignatures
How to fill out and sign forms online
Finding powerful free eSignatures capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free eSignatures feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the free eSignatures feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the free eSignatures feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free eSignatures feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the free eSignatures feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the free eSignatures functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free eSignatures capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to handle your documents using the free eSignatures feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the free eSignatures capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free eSignatures features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you apply the free eSignatures and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the free eSignatures functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free eSignatures functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the free eSignatures functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the free eSignatures functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free eSignatures feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the free eSignatures feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!