Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Add a Digital Signature to a PDF Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to add a digital signature to a PDF document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and streamline almost any paper-based, manual workflows. Signing documents electronically helps save time, cuts expenses, and provides you the power to approve agreements and business forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Continue reading to learn about how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps below to understand how to add a digital signature to a PDF document:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be simpler to learn how to add a digital signature to a PDF document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your profile, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to add a digital signature to a PDF document with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to figure out how to add a digital signature to a PDF document. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Find out how to add a digital signature to a PDF document like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, learn how to add a digital signature to a PDF document and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Embed your process into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Build team folders, add employees, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a digital signature to a PDF document with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to discover how to add a digital signature to a PDF document?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF simple.
Where can I find out more about how to add a digital signature to a PDF document?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a document and use your newly obtained expertise. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a digital signature to a PDF document to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to add a digital signature to a PDF document. airSlate SignNow helps users cope with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. According to the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a digital signature to a PDF document versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file electronically
Would you like to find out how to add a digital signature to a PDF document? You can waste hours finding the required information online or select a more handy solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly execute documents and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your time and figuring out how to add a digital signature to a PDF document, go through these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Choose and add your file in any format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you would like to do after that with an executed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are executed promptly and properly handled. Rather than learning how to add a digital signature to a PDF document, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to add a digital signature to a PDF document. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the convenience of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to look for extra information on how to add a digital signature to a PDF document:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send the signed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of resources is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded paperwork (or safely import your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. End cumbersome research on how to add a digital signature to a PDF document. Certify documents electronically at any time, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to add a digital signature to a PDF document swiftly, consider signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the received attachments right from your preferred email platform without the need of toggling between different third-party options or downloading document modifying application.
Here is how you can fill out and sign documents in Gmail without the need to search for extra information on how to add a digital signature to a PDF document:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the necessary fields to fill out the file.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the numerous options to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you rapidly and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable capabilities. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to add a digital signature to a PDF document on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to add a digital signature to a PDF document on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application installation is needed.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign documents in a mobile browser without having to search for extra information on how to add a digital signature to a PDF document:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your eAutograph.
- Start filling in form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the required tools to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to add a digital signature to a PDF document. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right tools at hand. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to add a digital signature to a PDF document on the fly with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and fill out documents electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on your iPhone without having to look for additional details on how to add a digital signature to a PDF document:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature solution. It comes with built-in document editing, important eSignature features, and a wide range of valuable features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to add a digital signature to a PDF document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-run device
Would you like to find out how to add a digital signature to a PDF document on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and need pro-level capabilities, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature within minutes without switching to shady third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and certify a document on any Android device without having to search for additional information on how to add a digital signature to a PDF document:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to add a digital signature to a PDF document on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the needed compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and find out how to make best use of it!