Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Add a Digital Signature to Excel
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to add a digital signature to Excel
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and improve almost any paper-driven, manual workflows. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, reduces costs, and offers you the agility to approve deals and business forms from anywhere and anytime, on any device. Keep reading to discover how you can start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps below to find out how to add a digital signature to Excel:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't be easier to learn how to add a digital signature to Excel than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to add a digital signature to Excel with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to figure out how to add a digital signature to Excel. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Find out how to add a digital signature to Excel like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, learn how to add a digital signature to Excel and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Implement your process into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, invite employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a digital signature to Excel with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your company with sophisticated signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the best way to discover how to add a digital signature to Excel?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and a subscription. Sign up and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF easy.
Where can I find out more about how to add a digital signature to Excel?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a document and implement your newly acquired knowledge. For more information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a digital signature to Excel to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to learn how to add a digital signature to Excel. airSlate SignNow helps users cope with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a digital signature to Excel vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file electronically
Would you like to discover how to add a digital signature to Excel? You can waste hours finding the required information online or go with a more useful solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and request signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your resources and learning how to add a digital signature to Excel, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Select and upload your document in any file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an completed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are executed promptly and properly managed. Rather than discovering how to add a digital signature to Excel, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are many resources on how to add a digital signature to Excel. But what if we told you that you could sign your paperwork from the comfort of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to look for additional information on how to add a digital signature to Excel:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Download or send out the executed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or securely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Put an end tedious research on how to add a digital signature to Excel. Certify paperwork electronically anytime, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you wonder how to add a digital signature to Excel easily, consider signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the received document right from your preferred email platform without the need of toggling between multiple third-party services or downloading document editing software.
Here is how you can fill out and certify paperwork in Gmail without the need to look for additional information on how to add a digital signature to Excel:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the required fields to fill out the document.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual signature by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the gadget or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you easily and safely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for information on how to add a digital signature to Excel on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to add a digital signature to Excel on the go? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms approved quickly without printing and scanning, and sending files back and forth. No matter where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents in a mobile browser without having to look for extra details on how to add a digital signature to Excel:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through dealing with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to add a digital signature to Excel. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at your fingertips. Rather than scrolling for hours and finding out how to add a digital signature to Excel on the move with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and complete forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without having to look for extra information on how to add a digital signature to Excel:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in form modifying, important eSignature tools, and a wide range of useful features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to add a digital signature to Excel” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to add a digital signature to Excel on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone frequently and need pro-level tools, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature in seconds without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on any Android device without having to search for extra information on how to add a digital signature to Excel:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Look over the executed form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to add a digital signature to Excel on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the needed data protection and eCommerce standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and discover how to make the most of it!