Explore Online Signature: How to Add a Signature on Excel
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to add a signature on Excel
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten autograph and streamline virtually any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing documents electronically saves time, reduces costs, and offers you the flexibility to sign deals and business forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Continue reading to learn about the best way to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps below to understand how to add a signature on Excel:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't be easier to find out how to add a signature on Excel than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to add a signature on Excel with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to figure out how to add a signature on Excel. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Learn how to add a signature on Excel like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to add a signature on Excel and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications taking place in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a signature on Excel with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to discover how to add a signature on Excel?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and an account. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file easy.
Where can I read more about how to add a signature on Excel?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a PDF and implement your newly acquired knowledge. For more information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a signature on Excel to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to add a signature on Excel. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an eSignature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send out them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a signature on Excel vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file electronically
Are you eager to find out how to add a signature on Excel? There’s a chance you can waste a substantial amount of time researching the needed guides online or go with a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and learning how to add a signature on Excel, go through these detailed guidelines :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Select and upload your document in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you wish to do after that with an completed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are executed promptly and rightfully handled. Rather than learning how to add a signature on Excel, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are many guides on how to add a signature on Excel. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the ease of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to search for additional details on how to add a signature on Excel:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the needed changes.
- Download or send the executed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of resources is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or securely add your own), set up interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end monotonous research on how to add a signature on Excel. Sign documents electronically anytime, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you wonder how to add a signature on Excel swiftly, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the received attachments directly from your favorite email service without toggling between multiple third-party vendors or downloading document modifying application.
Here is the best way to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail without having to look for extra information on how to add a signature on Excel:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the required fields to complete the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic signature by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the numerous ways to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to rapidly and safely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important features. Now that you've learned how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for information on how to add a signature on Excel on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to add a signature on Excel when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the forms approved in minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. No matter where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app installation is needed.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without the need to look for additional details on how to add a signature on Excel:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to add a signature on Excel. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Certify a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to add a signature on Excel on the fly with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and fill out forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on your iPhone without having to search for extra information on how to add a signature on Excel:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It includes built-in document modifying, essential eSignature features, and a wide spectrum of important features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to add a signature on Excel” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to add a signature on Excel on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and need advanced tools, or you are searching for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature in seconds without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on any Android device without the need to look for additional details on how to add a signature on Excel:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to add a signature on Excel on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while staying within the required compliance standards and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and discover how to take full advantage of it!