Find All You Need to Know: How to Add PDF Signature to Word Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to add PDF signature to Word document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and streamline almost any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, cuts expenses, and offers you the flexibility to approve agreements and business forms from anyplace and anytime, on any device. Keep reading to learn about the best way to start improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to understand how to add PDF signature to Word document:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't be simpler to find out how to add PDF signature to Word document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to add PDF signature to Word document with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to figure out how to add PDF signature to Word document. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is important for your organization. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers lots of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Learn how to add PDF signature to Word document like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, get to know how to add PDF signature to Word document and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes going on in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add PDF signature to Word document with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with sophisticated signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the best way to discover how to add PDF signature to Word document?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file straightforward.
Where can I learn more about how to add PDF signature to Word document?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a document and use your newly obtained knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add PDF signature to Word document to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to add PDF signature to Word document. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to add PDF signature to Word document vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to discover how to add PDF signature to Word document? There’s a chance you can spend hours researching the required guides online or select a more handy option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately execute documents and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to add PDF signature to Word document, go through these step-by-step guidelines :
- Log into your account or create one.
- Choose and upload your file in any format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an executed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are executed promptly and rightfully handled. Rather than discovering how to add PDF signature to Word document, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to add PDF signature to Word document. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the ease of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into an effective assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to search for extra details on how to add PDF signature to Word document:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed adjustments.
- Download or send the signed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or securely import your own), set up online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. End tiresome research on how to add PDF signature to Word document. Certify documents electronically at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you wonder how to add PDF signature to Word document quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the received attachments directly from your preferred email platform without toggling between various third-party solutions or downloading document editing application.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail without having to search for extra information on how to add PDF signature to Word document:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the necessary fields to fill out the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the device or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to easily and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for information on how to add PDF signature to Word document on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to add PDF signature to Word document on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed in minutes without having printing and scanning, and sending files back and forth. Regardless of where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is required.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without the need to look for extra details on how to add PDF signature to Word document:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your signature.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to add PDF signature to Word document. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at your fingertips. Rather than scrolling for hours and finding out how to add PDF signature to Word document on the move with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and fill out paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on your iPhone without the need to search for additional information on how to add PDF signature to Word document:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in document editing, essential eSignature tools, and a wide spectrum of valuable features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to add PDF signature to Word document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-run device
Would you like to learn how to add PDF signature to Word document on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and require professional capabilities, or you are searching for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without switching to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on any Android device without having to look for extra information on how to add PDF signature to Word document:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Review the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to add PDF signature to Word document on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the essential compliance standards and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and discover how to make the most of it!