Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Get a Digital Signature in Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to get a digital signature in Word
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and enhance almost any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing forms electronically saves time, cuts expenses, and gives you the agility to approve deals and business forms from anyplace and anytime, on any device. Keep reading to discover how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps below to discover how to get a digital signature in Word:
- Launch your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't be simpler to learn how to get a digital signature in Word than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your account, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to get a digital signature in Word with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to figure out how to get a digital signature in Word. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers dozens of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Learn how to get a digital signature in Word like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, learn how to get a digital signature in Word and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications taking place within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to get a digital signature in Word with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the best way to learn how to get a digital signature in Word?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and an account. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF straightforward.
Where can I read more about how to get a digital signature in Word?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a document and use your newly acquired expertise. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to get a digital signature in Word to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to get a digital signature in Word. airSlate SignNow helps users deal with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 monthly if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to get a digital signature in Word versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to find out how to get a digital signature in Word? There’s a chance you can spend hours finding the required information online or choose a more handy option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately execute documents and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your time and figuring out how to get a digital signature in Word, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Log into your account or create one.
- Select and add your file in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you wish to do after that with an executed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are completed promptly and rightfully managed. Instead of learning how to get a digital signature in Word, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are many resources on how to get a digital signature in Word. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your paperwork from the comfort of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to look for additional details on how to get a digital signature in Word:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed changes.
- Download or send out the signed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. End cumbersome research on how to get a digital signature in Word. Sign paperwork electronically at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to get a digital signature in Word easily, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can complete the emailed document right from your favorite email platform without toggling between different third-party services or installing document modifying software.
Here is how you can complete and certify paperwork in Gmail without having to search for additional information on how to get a digital signature in Word:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Select the necessary fields to complete the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to swiftly and safely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've learned how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to get a digital signature in Word on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to get a digital signature in Word when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app download is necessary.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without having to search for extra details on how to get a digital signature in Word:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the needed features to sign, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to get a digital signature in Word. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed solutions at hand. Rather than scrolling for hours and discovering how to get a digital signature in Word on the fly with minimal input, you can use an all-in-one eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and complete forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without the need to look for additional details on how to get a digital signature in Word:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in form editing, essential eSignature features, and a wide spectrum of useful features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to get a digital signature in Word” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-run gadget
Would you like to find out how to get a digital signature in Word on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and require professional features, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on any Android device without the need to look for additional information on how to get a digital signature in Word:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Review the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to get a digital signature in Word on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the required compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and find out how to make the most of it!