Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Make a Digital Signature on Mac
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to make a digital signature on Mac
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and streamline almost any paper-based, manual workflows. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, cuts costs, and gives you the agility to sign contracts and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any system. Keep reading to discover how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to understand how to make a digital signature on Mac:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't get any simpler to find out how to make a digital signature on Mac than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to make a digital signature on Mac with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to figure out how to make a digital signature on Mac. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service offers dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Find out how to make a digital signature on Mac like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, learn how to make a digital signature on Mac and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, add employees, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to make a digital signature on Mac with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with innovative signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to discover how to make a digital signature on Mac?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and an account. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF simple.
Where can I discover more about how to make a digital signature on Mac?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a PDF and use your newly obtained knowledge. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to make a digital signature on Mac to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to make a digital signature on Mac. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to make a digital signature on Mac versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Would you like to discover how to make a digital signature on Mac? There’s a chance you can spend hours researching the required guides online or go with a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly sign documents and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your time and figuring out how to make a digital signature on Mac, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Log into your account or create one.
- Choose and add your document in any format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an executed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are completed promptly and rightfully managed. Instead of learning how to make a digital signature on Mac, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to make a digital signature on Mac. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your documents from the comfort of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into an effective assistant for executing papers quickly.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for extra information on how to make a digital signature on Mac:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the required adjustments.
- Download or send the signed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or safely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. End cumbersome research on how to make a digital signature on Mac. Sign documents electronically at any time, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to make a digital signature on Mac quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's easy, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the received document right from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between various third-party vendors or installing document editing software.
Here is how you can fill out and sign forms in Gmail without the need to search for additional resources on how to make a digital signature on Mac:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Select the needed fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the numerous options to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to rapidly and safely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've figured out how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for resources on how to make a digital signature on Mac on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to make a digital signature on Mac on the go? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed in minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application installation is required.
Here is how you can complete and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without the need to look for additional information on how to make a digital signature on Mac:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your signature.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the needed features to sign, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to make a digital signature on Mac. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Executing a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right solutions at hand. Rather than scrolling for hours and discovering how to make a digital signature on Mac on the move with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and fill out documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on your iPhone without having to search for extra information on how to make a digital signature on Mac:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It includes built-in document modifying, essential eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of important features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to make a digital signature on Mac” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to make a digital signature on Mac on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and need professional features, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on any Android device without having to look for additional details on how to make a digital signature on Mac:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Review the certified document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to make a digital signature on Mac on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the needed compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and discover how to make the most of it!