Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Make Your Signature Digital
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to make your signature digital
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and streamline almost any paper-driven, manual tasks. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, decreases costs, and gives you the power to sign agreements and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any device. Continue reading to learn about the best way to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to discover how to make your signature digital:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and changing configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any simpler to find out how to make your signature digital than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and monitor every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to make your signature digital with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to make your signature digital. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution offers many functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Find out how to make your signature digital like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting stuff of the past. You can now create, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, get to know how to make your signature digital and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to make your signature digital with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your company with innovative signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest method to learn how to make your signature digital?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and a subscription. Sign up and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I discover more about how to make your signature digital?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a document and use your newly obtained expertise. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to make your signature digital to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to learn how to make your signature digital. airSlate SignNow assists users cope with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to make your signature digital vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file electronically
Are you eager to discover how to make your signature digital? There’s a chance you can spend hours finding the needed information online or go with a more convenient option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly execute paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your time and learning how to make your signature digital, follow these detailed guidelines :
- Log into your account or create one.
- Select and add your document in any file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do after that with an executed copy.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are executed promptly and rightfully managed. Instead of discovering how to make your signature digital, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are many guides on how to make your signature digital. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the comfort of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying documents in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to search for additional information on how to make your signature digital:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Download or send out the signed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or securely import your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to monotonous research on how to make your signature digital. Certify documents online anytime, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to make your signature digital swiftly, think about signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can complete the received attachments right from your preferred email platform without the need of toggling between different third-party services or downloading document modifying application.
Here is how you can complete and certify paperwork in Gmail without having to search for additional resources on how to make your signature digital:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the necessary fields to complete the papers.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the numerous ways to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the device or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you easily and securely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've discovered how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for resources on how to make your signature digital on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to make your signature digital when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the forms signed quickly without printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. No matter where your professional responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app installation is needed.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without having to look for additional details on how to make your signature digital:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your signature.
- Start completing the form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to make your signature digital. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to make your signature digital on the move with minimal effort, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and complete paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without the need to search for extra information on how to make your signature digital:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It comes with built-in form editing, important eSignature tools, and a wide array of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to make your signature digital” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to make your signature digital on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and require professional tools, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature in seconds without switching to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on any Android device without the need to search for additional information on how to make your signature digital:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Review the certified form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to make your signature digital on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the completed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the essential data protection and eCommerce frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow now and find out how to make best use of it!