Explore Popular eSignature Features: How to Use an E Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use an e signature
The signNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten autograph and improve virtually any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, decreases costs, and offers you the versatility to approve deals and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any system. Keep reading to discover tips on how to start improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps below to discover how to use an e signature:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and changing configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be simpler to learn how to use an e signature than it is with signNow. Make your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to use an e signature with signNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to use an e signature. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution offers dozens of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Find out how to use an e signature like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Install the app, learn how to use an e signature and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications going on in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Implement your process into any third-party application and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Make group folders, invite employees, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to use an e signature with signNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with superior signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest way to learn how to use an e signature?To start with signNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF effortless.
Where can I learn more about how to use an e signature?Create a signNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a document and use your newly acquired knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to use an e signature to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to use an e signature. signNow assists users cope with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be rejected by the court due to an eSignature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The signNow Basic plan starts at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. Additionally, you can use the signNow mobile application, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to use an e signature versus with signNow
How to complete and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to find out how to use an e signature? You can waste hours researching the required information online or go with a more handy option like signNow. With signNow, you can quickly execute paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your time and learning how to use an e signature, follow these detailed guidelines :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Select and add your file in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an completed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are executed promptly and rightfully managed. Rather than learning how to use an e signature, use signNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are many resources on how to use an e signature. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the ease of your preferred browser? With signNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to look for additional information on how to use an e signature:
- Locate and install the signNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and click the Open in signNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed changes.
- Download or send the signed document through Gmail.
The signNow's set of tools is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. End cumbersome research on how to use an e signature. Sign documents electronically anytime, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you wonder how to use an e signature easily, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the received document directly from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party services or downloading document editing application.
Here is how you can complete and sign paperwork in Gmail without having to search for extra information on how to use an e signature:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the signNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the signNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the required fields to complete the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing documents in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify documents signNow offers. No matter the device or platform you use, signNow is robust enough to enable you to easily and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've discovered how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to use an e signature on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to use an e signature when out and about? signNow helps everyone to get the forms approved quickly without having printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. No matter where your professional duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application download is required.
Here is how you can complete and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to look for extra information on how to use an e signature:
- In your mobile browser, visit the signNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your signature.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the copy.
signNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without figuring out how to use an e signature. Take the full advantage of the signNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to use an e signature on the go with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature solution, signNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and complete documents electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on your iPhone without having to look for extra details on how to use an e signature:
- Visit App Store and download the signNow application.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
signNow, a robust eSignature application. It includes built-in document editing, essential eSignature features, and a wide range of valuable features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to use an e signature” research. Make the signNow application a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to use an e signature on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and require pro-level capabilities, or you are looking for one-time signing, signNow is here for you. With the signNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph in seconds without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and certify a form on any Android device without having to look for extra details on how to use an e signature:
- Visit Google Play and set up the signNow mobile app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the certified form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to use an e signature on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find many options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while remaining within the required data protection and eCommerce standards and polices. Try signNow now and discover how to make best use of it!