Explore Popular eSignature Features: How to Virtually Sign a PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to virtually sign a PDF
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten autograph and streamline virtually any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing forms electronically saves time, cuts expenses, and provides you the power to approve contracts and business forms from anyplace and at any time, on any device. Read on to learn about the best way to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps below to find out how to virtually sign a PDF:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't be simpler to learn how to virtually sign a PDF than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to virtually sign a PDF with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to know how to virtually sign a PDF. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service offers dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Learn how to virtually sign a PDF like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into things of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, learn how to virtually sign a PDF and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications happening in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your process into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to virtually sign a PDF with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your organization with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the best way to discover how to virtually sign a PDF?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF effortless.
Where can I read more about how to virtually sign a PDF?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a document and implement your newly obtained knowledge. For more information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to virtually sign a PDF to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to virtually sign a PDF. airSlate SignNow helps users deal with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. According to the UETA and ESIGN polices, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 monthly if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to virtually sign a PDF versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to find out how to virtually sign a PDF? You can waste a substantial amount of time finding the required information online or select a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately execute documents and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your time and figuring out how to virtually sign a PDF, go through these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Select and add your file in any format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do next with an executed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are completed on time and properly handled. Rather than learning how to virtually sign a PDF, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are numerous resources on how to virtually sign a PDF. But what if we told you that you could sign your documents from the comfort of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents quickly.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for additional details on how to virtually sign a PDF:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely add your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to tedious research on how to virtually sign a PDF. Sign documents electronically anytime, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you wonder how to virtually sign a PDF easily, consider certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's easy, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can complete the received document right from your preferred email platform without toggling between multiple third-party options or downloading document editing application.
Here is how you can fill out and sign forms in Gmail without having to search for additional resources on how to virtually sign a PDF:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the required fields to fill out the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the numerous ways to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the device or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to easily and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for resources on how to virtually sign a PDF on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to virtually sign a PDF on the go? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved within minutes without having printing and scanning, and mailing files back and forth. No matter where your working tasks may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is required.
Here is how you can complete and eSign documents in a mobile browser without having to search for additional details on how to virtually sign a PDF:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to virtually sign a PDF. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to virtually sign a PDF on the move with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and fill out documents electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a form on your iPhone without having to look for additional information on how to virtually sign a PDF:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in form modifying, essential eSignature features, and a wide spectrum of useful features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to virtually sign a PDF” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-run device
Would you like to find out how to virtually sign a PDF on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and require pro-level tools, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and certify a form on any Android device without having to look for additional information on how to virtually sign a PDF:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Review the certified form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to virtually sign a PDF on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the required compliance frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to make best use of it!