Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Online Digital Signature on PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online digital signature on PDF feature
Is your company ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the online digital signature on PDF functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't get any easier to use the online digital signature on PDF feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online digital signature on PDF: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of online digital signature on PDF. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers many features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the best from online digital signature on PDF?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of online digital signature on PDF from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Build team folders, add workers, and include records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have online digital signature on PDF, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with superior signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I utilize the online digital signature on PDF and manage documents online?To utilize the online digital signature on PDF, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that includes the features your business needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s set up to meet the polices and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the online digital signature on PDF?To quickly receive the online digital signature on PDF, use a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the online digital signature on PDF?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the online digital signature on PDF?For additional details on the online digital signature on PDF, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online digital signature on PDF without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use online digital signature on PDF even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for online digital signature on PDF
How to fill out and sign forms online
Locating powerful online digital signature on PDF features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online digital signature on PDF functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the online digital signature on PDF functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the online digital signature on PDF feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the online digital signature on PDF feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the online digital signature on PDF feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the online digital signature on PDF functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online digital signature on PDF features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your paperwork using the online digital signature on PDF feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the online digital signature on PDF functionality but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online digital signature on PDF capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you use the online digital signature on PDF and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the online digital signature on PDF functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online digital signature on PDF functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the online digital signature on PDF feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the online digital signature on PDF features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online digital signature on PDF feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of utilizing the online digital signature on PDF feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!