Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Online PDF Digital Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online PDF digital signature feature
Is your organization ready to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the online PDF digital signature functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the online PDF digital signature feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the go. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online PDF digital signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to take advantage of online PDF digital signature. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers dozens of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the best from online PDF digital signature?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and benefit from online PDF digital signature from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about changes occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives on the market that have online PDF digital signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with innovative signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I utilize the online PDF digital signature and manage documents electronically?To use the online PDF digital signature, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the features your company needs to achieve its targets. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the online PDF digital signature?To rapidly receive the online PDF digital signature, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the online PDF digital signature?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the online PDF digital signature?For more information on the online PDF digital signature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online PDF digital signature without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use online PDF digital signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for online PDF digital signature
How to complete and sign documents online
Finding advanced online PDF digital signature features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online PDF digital signature functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the online PDF digital signature functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the online PDF digital signature functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online PDF digital signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the online PDF digital signature feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the online PDF digital signature capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online PDF digital signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to manage your documents using the online PDF digital signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the online PDF digital signature capabilities but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online PDF digital signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you use the online PDF digital signature and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the online PDF digital signature feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online PDF digital signature feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the online PDF digital signature functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You rapidly access the online PDF digital signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online PDF digital signature feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the online PDF digital signature feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!