Explore Popular eSignature Features: Sign a Check
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to sign a check
Every business requires signatures, and every business wants to enhance the procedure of collecting them. Get professional document managing with signNow. You can sign a check, generate fillable templates, configure eSignature invites, send signing hyperlinks, collaborate in teams, and more. Discover ways to streamline the collecting of signatures electronically.
Complete the following steps below to sign a check in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and changing configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't get any easier to sign a check than that. Also, you can install the free signNow application to your mobile phone and access your account wherever you might be without being tied to your computer or workplace. Go digital and begin signing documents online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Level up your workflow and sign a check with signNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to be able to sign a check. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give signNow a try.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution provides lots of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. sign a check with signNow for advanced document workflows.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Install the mobile app and sign a check from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates as well as discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that help you to sign a check, but signNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with innovative signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How can I sign a check and manage documents digitally?To sign a check, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your business needs to achieve its goals. No matter which software you choose, ensure it’s established to meet the polices and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to sign a check?To quickly sign a check, try a online-based eSignature platform like signNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Can I sign a check without registration?Any user who gets a signature invite from signNow can sign a check even if they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
Do I require witnesses to sign a check?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where do you need to sign a check?To sign a check, you need to create a signature with signNow. Then open your template and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to signNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to sign a check with signNow
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
signNow allows you to quickly sign a check and handle your paperwork online with 24/7-access your files. The tool features a easy-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to complete your work.
Follow the steps below to sign a check:
- Log in to your signNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create key to add sample that needs eSigning.
- Open the document and fill it out with the editing tools available.
- Place the My Signature field where it should appear and decide on how you wish to sign.
- Enter your name, draw it, or insert a picture of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to finish editing.
It’s easy to sign a check with signNow. When you complete modifying your documents, they will become available for you in your account whenever you need them.
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can sign a check faster than ever. signNow has a specific extension for the Chrome browser that helps you handle your paperwork without switching between several tabs and programs.
Follow the steps below to sign a check:
- Open Chrome Web Store and set up the signNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to a web form and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in or sign up for an account with signNow.
- Complete the blanks and add more fillable fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and select your preferred way of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to finish altering the file.
Not only can you sign a check with signNow but also create re-usable templates. Save hours of your business time with powerful eSignature features embedded right into your browser settings.
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Rather than constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be signed, it is possible to avoid it and sign a check. The solution is to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail and handle your paperwork in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the steps below to sign a check:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and find the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Install the tool and grant access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached form and click on the blue S symbol.
- Log in to your signNow account or register for it to proceed.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or use the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete, eSign, and save changes to your document with a corresponding button.
Our add-on for Gmail is an excellent solution for everyone who receives tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s secure, fast, and user-friendly, enabling you to handle your paperwork more efficiently. Try it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
There’s no need to install additional software on your mobile device to sign a check. signNow eSignature solution works from the cloud and can be easily used from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the actions below to sign a check:
- Navigate to the www.signnow.com web site in your mobile browser.
- Sign up for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to upload a sample to the editor.
- Fill out the form and insert additional fields for other individuals to fill out if necessary.
- Use the My Signature tool to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to finish editing.
When you sign a check with signNow, you can share completed documents with partners and customers, quickly collect legally-binding eSignatures via email or signing links, make templates, and many more. Save time and effort and handle your forms productively!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
When you need to sign a check while on the go, signNow’s software for iOS devices is really beneficial. It allows you to easily complete paperwork, collect eSignatures, and close deals on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the actions below to sign a check:
- Open App Store and set up the signNow eSignature app on your device.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials.
- Upload a file that requires electronic signature with the Create option.
- Complete the form using the available instruments for text, initials, etc.
- Use the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you sign a check with signNow, all your documents are safely kept in your account, so you can access them at any time. If you eSigned a copy or sent it for approval while being off the internet, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save adjustments. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
If you’re trying to find an easy way to sign a check on an Android-run device, install the signNow application. It allows you to quickly fill out and sign any document and send it to others for approval, even when you’re off the internet.
Follow the steps below to sign a check with a smartphone:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and install the tool on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + option to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Complete the blank fields, then tap on Signature and place it where you need to eSign.
- Complete altering your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark symbol (✔).
After you sign a check, you can download the copy, email it to other individuals to invite them to sign it, export it to the cloud, or generate a template. signNow makes it simple to cope with paperwork on a smartphone. Give it a try now!