Explore Popular eSignature Features: Virtual Signature App
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use virtual signature app feature
Is your company willing to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the virtual signature app functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and changing configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be easier to use the virtual signature app feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Virtual signature app: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to take advantage of virtual signature app. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service delivers many functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Would like to get the most out of virtual signature app?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from virtual signature app from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, invite employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have virtual signature app, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing guidance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How do I use the virtual signature app and manage paperwork digitally?To utilize the virtual signature app, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to achieve its targets. No matter which service you select, make sure it’s established to meet the rules and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the virtual signature app?To quickly get the virtual signature app, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the virtual signature app?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the virtual signature app?For additional details on the virtual signature app, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the virtual signature app without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use virtual signature app even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for virtual signature app
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Getting powerful virtual signature app features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the virtual signature app functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the virtual signature app functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the virtual signature app functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the virtual signature app feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the virtual signature app feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the virtual signature app capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the virtual signature app features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your documents utilizing the virtual signature app feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the virtual signature app functionality but don’t want to install additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the virtual signature app capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you use the virtual signature app and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the virtual signature app feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the virtual signature app feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the virtual signature app functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You easily access the virtual signature app features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the virtual signature app feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the virtual signature app feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!