Get Started with eSignature: Apple Electronic Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use apple electronic signature feature
Is your company willing to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps below to use the apple electronic signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the apple electronic signature feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Apple electronic signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to use apple electronic signature. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The platform provides many features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the best from apple electronic signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and make the most of apple electronic signature from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved applications. Implement your process into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have apple electronic signature, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with sophisticated signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the apple electronic signature and handle documents online?To utilize the apple electronic signature, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s established to match the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the apple electronic signature?To quickly get the apple electronic signature, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the apple electronic signature?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the apple electronic signature?To understand more about the apple electronic signature, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the apple electronic signature without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use apple electronic signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for apple electronic signature
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Getting powerful apple electronic signature capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the apple electronic signature feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the apple electronic signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the apple electronic signature functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the apple electronic signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the apple electronic signature feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the apple electronic signature features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the apple electronic signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to manage your documents utilizing the apple electronic signature feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the apple electronic signature capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the apple electronic signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you utilize the apple electronic signature and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the apple electronic signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the apple electronic signature functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the apple electronic signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the apple electronic signature features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the apple electronic signature functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the apple electronic signature functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!