Get Started with eSignature: Digital Document Solutions
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital document solutions feature
Is your business willing to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the digital document solutions functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any easier to use the digital document solutions feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital document solutions: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to use digital document solutions. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform delivers lots of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most from digital document solutions?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and benefit from digital document solutions from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Embed your process into any third-party application and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have digital document solutions, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the digital document solutions and handle documents electronically?To use the digital document solutions, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your company needs to achieve its targets. Regardless of what service you choose, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the digital document solutions?To rapidly receive the digital document solutions, use a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the digital document solutions?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the digital document solutions?For additional details on the digital document solutions, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital document solutions without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital document solutions even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for digital document solutions
How to fill out and sign forms online
Finding powerful digital document solutions features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital document solutions feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital document solutions feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital document solutions feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital document solutions feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the digital document solutions feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital document solutions features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital document solutions features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your paperwork using the digital document solutions feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the digital document solutions functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital document solutions features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you apply the digital document solutions and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the digital document solutions functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital document solutions functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital document solutions functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the digital document solutions features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital document solutions feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the digital document solutions feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!