Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature Means
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature means feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the digital signature means functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the digital signature means feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the go. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature means: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to use digital signature means. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The service offers lots of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Want to get the most out of digital signature means?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of digital signature means from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Make team folders, add workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have digital signature means, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with sophisticated signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I utilize the digital signature means and handle paperwork electronically?To make use of the digital signature means, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the features your business needs to achieve its targets. Regardless of what service you choose, ensure it’s established to meet the rules and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to use the digital signature means?To quickly get the digital signature means, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the digital signature means?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the digital signature means?To understand more about the digital signature means, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature means without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature means even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for digital signature means
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful digital signature means features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature means feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the digital signature means feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital signature means functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the digital signature means feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the digital signature means feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature means functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature means capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the digital signature means feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go by means of the digital signature means capabilities but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature means capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you apply the digital signature means and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the digital signature means feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature means feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital signature means feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the digital signature means functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature means functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the digital signature means functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!