Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature Software Solutions
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital signature software solutions feature
Is your business willing to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps below to use the digital signature software solutions functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and changing configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any easier to use the digital signature software solutions feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the move. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature software solutions: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to utilize digital signature software solutions. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers lots of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most from digital signature software solutions?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take full advantage of digital signature software solutions from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, invite employees, and add records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have digital signature software solutions, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with innovative signing guidance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I utilize the digital signature software solutions and handle documents electronically?To use the digital signature software solutions, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the regulations and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the digital signature software solutions?To quickly receive the digital signature software solutions, use a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the digital signature software solutions?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signature software solutions?To learn more about the digital signature software solutions, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature software solutions without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature software solutions even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for digital signature software solutions
How to complete and sign forms online
Finding advanced digital signature software solutions capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature software solutions feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital signature software solutions feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature software solutions feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature software solutions feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the digital signature software solutions feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital signature software solutions functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature software solutions features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to deal with your documents using the digital signature software solutions feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the digital signature software solutions capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature software solutions features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you use the digital signature software solutions and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the digital signature software solutions feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature software solutions feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital signature software solutions feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the digital signature software solutions functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature software solutions functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of using the digital signature software solutions functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!